Which PGA Tour event are you most looking forward to?

This is tough to say, on a yearly basis I've really enjoyed the Fedex Cup Playoffs lately.
Bill Haas and Hunter Mahan going down to the wire with the water shot save got me hooked.
Knowing a player might have to make one birdie to move up a spot to advance is exciting.
Some guys are fighting for their playoff lives from hole to hole.
It's interesting watching the field shrink down after each round.
The Ryder Cup and any major is always a must watch too.

Masters then US Open.

The Masters, mainly b/c I am going to the Par 3 contest! :act-up:

The Masters because then I know my golf season has or is close to starting.

Masters! for me it's still the official start of the season. It's when all the big names come out of hiding and tee it up.

Masters. Somehow the atmosphere and the play just always are the most enjoyable to me. Maybe familiarity with the venue helps.

Also, the course always looks beautiful so when my kids, or wife watch with me they enjoy the scene as much as I do. Then there is always that approach shot that rolls slowly towards the flag. The non-golfers in the house always enjoy the Masters too. I guess that makes it special for me as well

Masters without a doubt

Masters seems to be the obvious answer, but besides that I like the CVS charity classic because it's in my backyard and I'll be attending this year (has no valuation on my fantasy golf roster either)

For sure the Masters. It marks the end of winter here and means it is time to start playing again. I also love the US and British Opens. I may be nuts, but I never watch the Ryder Cup all that much.

To me it's always The Masters....I watch every single minute of coverage!

U.S. Open - It's at Pinehurst No. 2 this year!!

Id have to go with the masters as well. Love watching the pro's play that course.

Ryder cup. I love the team idea and the variety of matches
The Masters well it's the Masters and the golf season up here starts around the same time.
Accenture Match Play. I really like this format for an event.

For me it is the Masters, love watching it and nothing like playing a round that Sunday morning and going home and watching 8 hours of coverage. Close second is the Ryder Cup.

I love all of the Majoirs especially The Masters and the US Open but the tournament I look forward to the most is the Travelers Championship. I spend most of the week onsite and volunteer on the range for two days. Always a great week

Ryder Cup, US Open, Masters, WGC Match Play, Barclays, in that order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Masters and Ryder cup. Love me some match play

1A: Ryder Cup
1B: The Masters
And a close second to those would be the US Open. Phils quest to win one is beyond intriguing.

Ryder Cup
Open Championship
Masters

Ryder Cup
All Majors
Events at courses I have played including Doral, Torrey

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The Masters , then the Ryder Cup.

I'm looking forward to the Masters for sure....but the Ryder Cup is a close second.

Closer to home, I'm looking forward to the Sr PGA Encompass Championship here in Glenview, IL. I went last year and had an absolute blast.
The guys were great and so were all the celebrities playing. Watching Fred Couples, Peter Jacobson and Toni Kukoc play a round together was
fantastic. :)

Back