THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike is good people. I don't care if he chutts or not!

Wanna say a big THANKS to O'Carroll for sending me a Cleveland Altitude 6 iron to test out. Thanks Pete!!! Can't wait to try it along with Cookie's 3 Altitude Iron. Thanks guys!!!!

Wanna say a big THANKS to O'Carroll for sending me a Cleveland Altitude 6 iron to test out. Thanks Pete!!! Can't wait to try it along with Cookie's 3 Altitude Iron. Thanks guys!!!!

Pete and #Cookie are great dudes.

KC720.. Mr. Choe..

You, sir, are due something awesome in life.

I have been pondering a stand bag for quite some time and was discussing in a thread.

I receive a PM from Kang and he says he has a stand bag that I can have for the cost of shipping. I was floored at the kindness of this. My friend, you will receive a little more than just shipping.

A post can't explain my thanks buddy. I will certainly pay it forward friend.

Thank you again.

Love reading this thread, so many great, generous people here on THP.

Every time there's a post in this thread, I can't help but be reassured that this place is beyond great. Nicely done everyone, and Kang, your second round of captain and coke is on me in Dallas bud.

I really like how this thread never gets off the first page!

Well done everyone!

Doug and his delightful calves... Oh man.

Anywho... Last year J4U were exchanging post-Bridgestone Championship pleasantries when the conversation turned to him having the 3bays putting device. He noted that he was done with it and planned to pay it forward to interested parties, and I, being obsessed with the idea of learning more about my swing numbers, gladly accepted the offer. A handful of months later, the dastardly device was found, and made the trip over to Ohio!

My good man, thanks for the kind gesture. I'll be sure to put it to good use and I appreciate your friendship.

WTG Doug!

Also Canadan was gracious enough to send me his j40 5w! Thank you very much cap!

The other day while searching the marketplace I found a thread from Sanzabar. He was giving away a scotty cameron putter grip. As my pro platium was in need I pm'd him . I offered shipping but he refused.
Well my stapler came today :). I kid, the grip came in a stapler box. Just wanted to reach out and say thank you man, I owe you one and ill pay this act of kindess foward. As you can see I already put it on :)
2u8asaru.jpg

I would like to thank War Eagle in this thread. Two years ago he put up a cleveland putter as the prize for the march madness pickem. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...adness-Round-by-Round-Pick-Em-Challenge/page3

It was a great gesture and totally unexpected. I signed up for some entertainment and ended up with a putter that has changed my game. I've been gaming it ever since. I had never considered a CS putter and it is definitely a better fit for my stroke.

In the spirit of giving and keeping the thread going I have some items I would like to give to the next three THP'rs who respond.

As an IT Professional I've acquired a few laptop bags and don't need them all. I have three bags ready to be sent out to whomever needs one. I just ask that you pay it forward.

e5upusub.jpg

papapadu.jpg

3eqemymy.jpg

Love to have that TM bag.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

That's nice of you Mikeg_74. I'm good though, got one laptop and one bag already.

Love to have that TM bag.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

PM me address... TM bag gone two left. I'm sure there are some people out there who know someone who can use one of the two left.

Glad you got it Dan, I felt so bad that I couldn't find it sooner. Enjoy looking at those numbers my friend.

I posted a shaft giveaway thread. Almost immediately I got a pm from mward asking for a shaft. Then the panda asks for the same shaft within minutes. I had to tell freddie it was already spoken for... Come to find out mward was looking to ninja send the shaft to freddie! Class act and one fine example of why we love this place!

I posted a shaft giveaway thread. Almost immediately I got a pm from mward asking for a shaft. Then the panda asks for the same shaft within minutes. I had to tell freddie it was already spoken for... Come to find out mward was looking to ninja send the shaft to freddie! Class act and one fine example of why we love this place!

That's awesome.

Ohh...IT laptop bags. I also have one to give away...brand new Targus CDW/Pga Tour logo'd. Shoot me a PM

Kang strikes again. Was pondering some grips cause mine are old and hard. And Kang said he had some and would ship them tomorrow. Thanks Kang!!!!

Kang strikes again. Was pondering some grips cause mine are old and hard. And Kang said he had some and would ship them tomorrow. Thanks Kang!!!!

No problem. Least I can do after you sent out those awesome bag tags!

Kang is dominating. Had a package waiting for me. Kuro Kage 5 wood shaft. Time to tinker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back