It got to 22 degrees today. It was uncomfortably warm walking to class. Tomorrow it might go above freezing for the first time in a long time.

next week we are supposed to string 3 days of around 50 in ohio. all this snow is going to melt.....spring is coming !!!

We're supposed to get above freezing tomorrow!

next week we are supposed to string 3 days of around 50 in ohio. all this snow is going to melt.....spring is coming !!!

Boy I hope you are right. I could use some nice spring weather right now.

Currently looking at about 8". Good news... Snow is done until maybe a small dusting tomorrow. Bad news.. It is supposed to sleet/freezing rain for the next 8 hours.

Currently looking at about 8". Good news... Snow is done until maybe a small dusting tomorrow. Bad news.. It is supposed to sleet/freezing rain for the next 8 hours.

I'd be shoveling now then!

I hope I'm off one of those days and the course lets me on cause I'm itching to play.

SLOT1_LI.jpg

Soon....
read-the-original-deleted-ending-to-the-shining.jpg

I hope I'm off one of those days and the course lets me on cause I'm itching to play.

You and me both brother I'm going crazy it's been too long

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Long Island has one month for all the damn snow to melt. As for Minneapolis it might break into the 30's starting Monday.

As a side note this whole naming snow storms needs to stop. Whats next naming low pressure systems and heat waves?

My poor course... This is the 1st green as seen from the highway passing by
e8ugy2yg.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Weather guy called for 1-2 inches yesterday but ended up getting around 6 freaking inches. Then next week its suppose to be in the 50's and rain.

The piles of snow at the end of our driveway are now so large that we can't even see around or over them when backing out in the cars. This is ridiculous.

Got sent up from work with all the snow and ice . First tried getting home and our township truck got stuck on our one way so I had to wait for that to get pulled out. Then once that was pulled pulled in the driveway and got my car stuck uuuggghhhhhh. Then its snow thundering now and we are going to get 4-7 more inches.
ebe3ahup.jpg

Dang coers that's a rough day with the white stuff. I feel your pain though, can't wait for all of this to melt!!

Just got done cleaning the driveway for the second time. Piles almost taller than me.
y9u6u4as.jpg

i got to do the happy dance saturday. it was warm enough and cleared enough that the golf course down the road from me was open
i got to hit a bucket of balls !!! woo hoo

We are getting freezing rain right now and I just pushed my car out from being stuck so I could make a volunteer fire call.

I've had a freaking nough already.

We are getting freezing rain right now and I just pushed my car out from being stuck so I could make a volunteer fire call.

I've had a freaking nough already.

This means it's heading my way

Gawd I feel soooooo sorry for you guys who have the icy stuff heading your way again. :beat-up: I found out I'm a wimp when it comes to icy weather! Hell two times in a month freaked me out :bulgy-eyes:

We are getting between 6" / 8" with wind. 29 days to spring yeppy!

Three words I'm really learning to hate: "More snow tomorrow"

The climate needs to get its act together, winter is so played out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

8" today in a 6 hour period. Supposed to be above 35 the next 3 days. Hope my sump pump is up to the challenge.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Have to drive up to Boston tomorrow with my daughter for a quick procedure at Childrens, so of course it's going to be snowing AGAIN while we're on the highway. Boston traffic sucks, Boston traffic while it's snowing REALLY sucks.

Back