Hey guys, Newb from VA

Welcome to THP - and good luck with that knee!

Welcome to thp. A few of us know all about the knee injury. Glad you up and playing.

Yeah.....They are a load of laughs, Only good thing is the Percocet and Diladas seem to give me a much deeper aspect of my golf swing.....And the Bugs Bunny cartoons

Welcome to THP! I had knee replacement, and dodged a bullet for revision surgery. Good luck with your 2nd new knee!!

Welcome to THP! I had knee replacement, and dodged a bullet for revision surgery. Good luck with your 2nd new knee!!

You didn't dodge a bullet, you dodged an ICBM....was so bad it took almost 6 hours to do the surgery and the Doc said he was able to take out half of the knee with just his fingers....Im glad it worked out for you and im sure the 2nd times the charm...I HOPE

Welcome to THP!

Squiddy welcome aboard buddy and I had TKR replacement surgery Oct 22nd so I know all about the knee stuff.

Welcome to Paradise!

welcome to the team! Good luck on the PAT!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: ... this is a fun place. Keep working out and get that knee in shape and pass your PAT!

Welcome to THp

Squiddy welcome aboard buddy and I had TKR replacement surgery Oct 22nd so I know all about the knee stuff.

Aren't they Fun...??? I hope yours last a long time and you have few to NO problems with it.....If we could rehab these knees Making it on tour should be a cake walk...See ya at Augusta

welcome to the team! Good luck on the PAT!

AHHHH a fellow Christian, Thank you very much,And i appreceiate the the good luck

:welcome: ... this is a fun place. Keep working out and get that knee in shape and pass your PAT!

Greetings Fellow Virginian, Thank you for your words of encouragement, And i shall try not to disappoint, And I am finding out this is a Fun informative site and am glad and thankful to be a part of it

Welcome to THP!!!

WTG Guys

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP, Squiddy! Best of luck with your rehab, workouts and testing!

Back