The ONLY Birdie I Despise: Flappy Bird!

DUo2Sj9.png

i feel bad for people who downloaded and deleted it, and now it's gone forever.

now you will never know true pain....

Flappy Bird's creator was making $50K/day from ad revenue, but the notoriety was too much for him to handle. The game was pulled from App Store at midnight.

Was it both Android and Iphone App stores?
Flappy Bird's creator was making $50K/day from ad revenue, but the notoriety was too much for him to handle. The game was pulled from App Store at midnight.

anyone know how to make an app? For $50k/day I've got a few ideas...

anyone know how to make an app? For $50k/day I've got a few ideas...

This game was an anomaly. The mere fact that most people couldn't get past 10 meant he was serving up tons of ads with each screen refresh. My guess is whichever ad platform he was using was going to wise up eventually because they didn't want to pay for impressions when the average view time was mere seconds.

I'll be ok with $10k/day...

if anyone missed the boat and really wants this game, i have it installed on my S4 and am willing to sell for around $500,000....

let the bidding begin.

if anyone missed the boat and really wants this game, i have it installed on my S4 and am willing to sell for around $500,000....

let the bidding begin.

I imagine anyone can download it free on 4shared

let the bidding begin.
I have the .apk extracted to my desktop.

I am willing to give it away for free.

Screenshot_2014-02-11-13-11-34.png

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that's just under $150,000 USD...
crazy brits!

also, please accept my request to join the elite club of 100+er's...

2014-02-10

Sitting here today
ypa4y3ur.jpg

even tho the game has been taken down from app stores, this Dong guy continues to receive around $50k a day, as long as users still have it on their phone.
i think he should start paying out prizes to anyone who gets above 100 :alien:

Just sitting here bored. Decided to try and beat 125.. boom

7umasuse.jpg

Ok I retire
uby8uzy5.jpg

Back