THP Challenge #1 - Win A Putter

Keep them coming everybody. Hope that every #THPMC participant looks at this as a chance to work on their game.

I'm sure there's a couple other guys from another big event that should feel the same way :D

Keep them coming everybody. Hope that every #THPMC participant looks at this as a chance to work on their game.

Not only #THPMC guys, everyone.
I know I've worked on my putting a lot over the winter, and I can't think of a time that isn't good to get some putter work in!

It took me way too many tries to knock this out. I have a little ode to the party planner with my chutting ability uploading now.

Not only #THPMC guys, everyone.
I know I've worked on my putting a lot over the winter, and I can't think of a time that isn't good to get some putter work in!

Absolutely agree.

Dang it, I forgot how well I rolled my putts with the :yes: Tiffany. May have to reconsider what I put in my bag.

A little chutt action.
Howzat, your putting stroke is like 50x better than it was last year.

A little chutt action.
It's all about the posture. Kimmy K would be proud.

A little chutt action.

Thanks, it is amazing what a little hard work and some terrific coaching can do.

Thanks, it is amazing what a little hard work and some terrific coaching can do.

That coaching I am willing to bet pays off in the amount of 1.5 strokes a side once you get it on the course.

That coaching I am willing to bet pays off in the amount of 1.5 strokes a side once you get it on the course.

That would be great. It also takes some pressure off the rest of my game which sould help as well.

Took about 40 minutes to finally get three in a row, convenient that I had just reset and made a new video. Just bought that Reef Bimini Blade from Golfsmith and got it in the mail monday so i had to use it. Kinda felt like Will Ferrell in Talladega Nights, didn't really talk didn't know what to say, good thing it wasn't an interview I'm sure I wouldn't know what to do with my hands. Not used to shooting video. Thank you THP for giving me practice as well as awesome opportunities. Great job so far guys, rocking it!

That carpet looks like it could take a ball either. Nice job.

I'm posting this for MsGoLow as she cannot post until I get JB her permission slip. This challenge has really got her into practicing. Thanks JB!:clapp::blob::banana:

I"m still teaching her that the ball has to stay in the hole to count.:banghead:

For those that have completed it on none putting surfaces well done, I had no idea it was going to be this hard!

For those that have completed it on none putting surfaces well done, I had no idea it was going to be this hard!

I tried first on carpet and had to switch the chutting. Was not an easy task.

I had a lot of fun challenging myself with these, I had so many two bangers with the third hitting the rim of the glass, heartbreak over and over but worth it in the end for some clean rolls to the back of the glass. Wish I had a birdieball, may be probing the wife soon to test the waters

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I had a lot of fun challenging myself with these, I had so many two bangers with the third hitting the rim of the glass, heartbreak over and over but worth it in the end for some clean rolls to the back of the glass. Wish I had a birdieball, may be probing the wife soon to test the waters

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hahaha, that's all it takes to get a putter mat?

(sidenote... i have the maturity of a 14yr old)

Nice job. I am new to THP. Have made video on my IPad but have no clue how to get it from IPad to this thread...help?

Nice job. I am new to THP. Have made video on my IPad but have no clue how to get it from IPad to this thread...help?
You should be able to upload direct from the photo on ipad to youtube.

It was very weird how quick this went for me. Really not having practiced any putting at all this winter, I had 4 bad misses, and then bang 3 in a row perfect..

Luck? Probably. Skill? Iffy.

I think one thing that SPi training also gives you is consistency, and a system that you can quickly pick right back up with it. Granted, I'm practicing a little almost every day, but I don't feel like it takes any time to "warm up". Just get into position & rock the shoulders

Back