Weekend of February 15-16

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Hopefully we're going to have a big melt this weekend. They are hoping to open Painted on Tuesday.

I'm going to be pounding the pavement for quotes this weekend. Definitely still too much snow to golf.

15th - taxes, some work around the house. Then 2 - 3 hours short game practice and some friendly wagers.

16th - 11:05 tee time with my buddies and then some more short game practice.

JM

I'm off until Tuesday and the snow and ice is supposed to be gone by tomorrow evening or Saturday. The course may open on Sunday, but I'd imagine it may be a bit soggy. I will likely go grab a lesson on Sunday and play a round on Monday. I'm just hoping the new clubs show up by then.

Other than that, the oldest boy has a wrestling tournament this weekend (regional), so I'll have to play taxi a little but besides cleaning up from the snow and ice, it'll be a pretty relaxed weekend.

Not sure. Weather here is terrible, so will probably work a little, hang out with the family, THP, etc.

Absolutely nothing planned. Will be swinging the Big Bertha at some point though (simulator, golf dome, something).

Some golf, and watching some golf

Watching golf and fixing the plumbing issue we have

Watch Golf, Watch my Grandson and then Choke slam the Cat......Don't worry He likes it

Looks like a "warm" weekend up this way, we could use some melting days, and I need to get the driveway cleaned up so it doesn't ice over once things start to melt. Other than that the golf show is in town so I think I will swing in just to browse a bit, I have found some great deals over the years and you get 8 free golf passes with your ticket.

4 day weekend for me. Off day tomorrow (though have to put in about an hour in the morning on some paperwork). Hopefully golf tomorrow if the weather warms.
Saturday - Big Bertha launch event at PGA Superstore. Doing taxes in the evening.
Sunday - Golf with my regular golf group. Been a while since I played with them due to work obligations the last 5 weekends.
Monday - Presidents Day Holiday. Hopeful for more golf, might be the warmest day of the 4 day weekend.

Lesson Saturday. Maybe working Saturday morning before the lesson. Probably playing or practicing Sunday.

Snow, snow, and probably more snow.

Travelling to Winnipeg to see nephews, hit some Bio Cell and Bertha, and visit my brother and his wife. Then travelling to Morden MB to see nieces and the wife's best friends.

Plenty of driving, probably on bad roads. Hopefully the weather turns soon here. This is getting ridiculous.

Snow, snow, and probably more snow.

Travelling to Winnipeg to see nephews, hit some Bio Cell and Bertha, and visit my brother and his wife. Then travelling to Morden MB to see nieces and the wife's best friends.

Plenty of driving, probably on bad roads. Hopefully the weather turns soon here. This is getting ridiculous.

May God grant you guy's safety on your journey....And have fun....

Got to the dome today and hit a large bucket and split a large with the girlfriend. Very very pleased with how I'm striking the wedges.

Back