SeeMore Putters #2 Demo Day

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are some more pictures from the SeeMore putters booth at the outdoor Demo Day.

774951685_j4a5N-L.jpg

774951363_YibCH-L.jpg

774951848_g6BUg-L.jpg

774952060_Jb3Zt-L.jpg

774952213_Va2VN-L.jpg

774950559_tSfRw-L.jpg

774950706_Ds26g-L.jpg

774952358_zM666-L.jpg

774952577_h6uJZ-L.jpg

774952982_KtiJm-L.jpg

774952810_tCiNd-L.jpg

774953157_eVcS8-L.jpg

I still have to get used to the RST2 look.

8th picture down, the putter in the middle. That thing is sweet.

8th picture down, the putter in the middle. That thing is sweet.

That is their new line. They looked gold in the early pictures, but are definitely more of a nickel type of finish. They are simply awesome.

That is their new line. They looked gold in the early pictures, but are definitely more of a nickel type of finish. They are simply awesome.

Do you know when they will be available JB?

Very soon according to them at the show. We will have them in hand in a couple of weeks for further testing.

Very soon according to them at the show. We will have them in hand in a couple of weeks for further testing.

Cool, cant wait.

I'm in love with the putter in the next to last picture. It would be a perfect replacement for my rossie. Is the last picture the face of this putter? It has an interesting argyle look.

The new putter finish is very eye catching and the insert feels like butter. One of the softest inserts I have felt in a while. The BD4 is also an incredible stick but I am leaning more towards the inserts for change. They really do feel smooth and the new grips are very soft. SeeMore has a winner with this new line.

The new putter finish is very eye catching and the insert feels like butter. One of the softest inserts I have felt in a while. The BD4 is also an incredible stick but I am leaning more towards the inserts for change. They really do feel smooth and the new grips are very soft. SeeMore has a winner with this new line.

I really like the insert, but for a different reason. I did not think it was overly soft, more pure than soft. I find many inserts too soft and squishy, and these did not have that problem. It helps when the company's owners have some serious insert experience.

Another thing we learned about the insert is just how far back it goes into the putter. It is not thin at all.

Back