New Additions to the Bag for 2010

andimetrum

Impervious to calculation
Reaction score
Handicap
Since I'm still buried under 2 feet of snow, I figured I'd post some pictures to the new additions to my golf bag for 2010.

WITB_002.jpg

52* X Forged

WITB_001.jpg

56* X Forged

WITB_003.jpg

Adams Speedline Draw Hybrid FW 3

WITB_004.jpg

OnPar GPS

I'm going crazy waiting to try these babies out.

What is new for you this year?

you'll love the OnPar. i would recommend (since you have some down time) making sure that most of the courses you play are available. if they aren't you can request it and they'll have it for you in 30 days. it's really easy to use and i couldn't be happier.

Yep, I've already loaded all of the courses I play in state. Luckily for me everything was there.

That was the big shortcoming of OnPar last year... no courses. They're in a lot better shape this year, it appears.

Yep, I've already loaded all of the courses I play in state. Luckily for me everything was there.

That was the big shortcoming of OnPar last year... no courses. They're in a lot better shape this year, it appears.

that's good to hear then. seems like you just need some decent weather and you'll be set.

nice looking sticks you picked up this off season, thanks for sharing.

Nice additions. I am going to have to look at some GPS units. Good luck with yours.

very nice additions..here's hoping for a quick end to the snow and a quicker thaw.

Nice sticks, Gavin (those wedges are beautiful).

Oh and I love the MST3K silhouette! (one of my favorite shows!)

-JP

Hope you get out soon to try the new gear.

Love those Callaway wedges. I have 2 X-Tour wedges and think they are some of the best made. With those wedges and Phil's short game video, it is hard to go wrong.

Nice assortment Gavin... looks like your set up for the new season!

Back