SeeMore Putters Thread

I may be wrong on the copper, but that is what it looks like.
upadamy8.jpg

e4e5y6u2.jpg

That thing is glorious. Id definitely hang on to that one. How does it roll?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Got the Si2 in the other day. Cut it down to 35" this morning and added a homemade back weighting to it using a 2 1/4" stainless steel Allen head bolt and masking tape:

Nice work cookie. She looks good I did similar to my one cs with a clevis pin. Definitely made the head feel a litle lighter.
Working on two seemore right now on the bay for a project :)

Nice putter Cookie and great job with the back weighting. Have done 3 of mine in much the same fashion except using a 1/2 X 2 clevis pin cut down to the weight I wanted. May be going the DB4 that is coming today depending on the feel when I get it.

That thing is glorious. Id definitely hang on to that one. How does it roll?

Not acquired it yet, will hopefully be able to let you know this week. ;)

It you decide you don't want it, I'm sure there are quite a few THPers that would jump at the chance!

It you decide you don't want it, I'm sure there are quite a few THPers that would jump at the chance!

Yup!

Looking at a putter on the bay. It's too short for me at the moment. Would the easiest thing be to just send it to SeeMore for a reshaft or is there a DIY way to do it?

Just send it to SeeMore and tell them you're a THPer. They'll take great care of you, and the price can't be beat.

About to pull the trigger on my first SeeMore.

Trying to decide between the Si5 and the X3. I have rolled the Si5, but haven't rolled the X3. However, I am leaning towards the X3 for some reason.

Anyone have any thoughts that has rolled both of them?

About to pull the trigger on my first SeeMore.

Trying to decide between the Si5 and the X3. I have rolled the Si5, but haven't rolled the X3. However, I am leaning towards the X3 for some reason.

Anyone have any thoughts that has rolled both of them?

Give us a shout Monday after 9:00 am CST 615-435-8015. Happy to help you decide. Welcome to the family.

Feeding my SeeMore addiction again... Made a dude an offer on a m7 that looks to be in awesome condition on the bay that I frankly didn't this would fly but he accepted. SeeMore insert putter, albeit an aluminum insert, now satisfied!

Feeding my SeeMore addiction again... Made a dude an offer on a m7 that looks to be in awesome condition on the bay that I frankly didn't this would fly but he accepted. SeeMore insert putter, albeit an aluminum insert, now satisfied!

Thanks for sparing me from another tongue lashing from the wife!

Thanks for sparing me from another tongue lashing from the wife!

Lol. My pleasure sir! I figure I have at least 3 or 4 days to think of how I am going to explain this one....

I think the aluminium insert is my favorite. I have fell back in love with my m8 so hard I am thinking of off loading the Zed.

I think the aluminium insert is my favorite. I have fell back in love with my m8 so hard I am thinking of off loading the Zed.

How does the aluminum feel vs the copper?

I don't think I have ever rolled the copper. To me the aluminium gives a slightly louder click that I like vs. my z2c.

This will be my first experience with a non black gunmetal carbon steel SeeMore. Looking forward to expanding my horizons!

I love my m5 with the aluminum insert. Just a touch softer than the normal face and I love the sound.

I love my m5 with the aluminum insert. Just a touch softer than the normal face and I love the sound.

I don't think I have ever rolled the copper. To me the aluminium gives a slightly louder click that I like vs. my z2c.

So somewhere between my db4 and the milled face on the z2c? The copper insert compared to my db4 is a decent about muted and feels softer which I love. I think Jman said as far as sound goes he ranked them db4, z2c, Cu insert from loud to soft. I was just trying to figure where the aluminum fits in there.

So somewhere between my db4 and the milled face on the z2c? The copper insert compared to my db4 is a decent about muted and feels softer which I love. I think Jman said as far as sound goes he ranked them db4, z2c, Cu insert from loud to soft. I was just trying to figure where the aluminum fits in there.

Sounds about right. I don't know if the aluminium is really any louder than my Z. Maybe a slightly higher pitch if that makes sense. Has a nice little click to it.

Well I did it last night gentlement. Found a brand new (in plastic) seemore x4 corona del mar. Its being raised to 35 and shipped to the house tomorrow.
The girlfriend has cut me off from putters till after the MC.. lol

Don't leave home without it.

mydy6ene.jpg

Newlyback weighted Si2 will be getting a workout today. Excited!

Back