SeeMore Putters Thread

Joining the SeeMore family with the trade I just did. Traded for a SeeMore X3! Pretty dang stoked to get it.

I just got done doing a fitting at Seemore. I feel a mfgp in my future

SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice. How did it go?

Great. 34 1/4 with 69 lie. I putted pretty well. They compared it to my Scotty. I was aligning close with the Scotty but the seemore was dead on. I like the weight of the mfgp over the ptm1

So uh, I have 3 SeeMore's on their way to my door. Might have a problem...

3 at the same time. Thats impressive sir.

I sold a few things and a few deals came along all at the same time.

Still nice to think of three of them coming in the mail. Which three models are maaking their way there?

Look foward to some person reviews on the mfgp2. Been looking at one of those for a little bit..

So uh, I have 3 SeeMore's on their way to my door. Might have a problem...

Congratulations. Don't worry, you're perfectly normal, at least as far as purchasing SeeMores is concerned. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I've decided (against my better judgement) that I need to try an m9. Off to hunt one down... James, if you find a broken window and your PR m9 gone, it wasn't me. :angel:

Or maybe my wallet would be less displeased with an Si3...

Last edited:
Rolled a couple SeeMores this weekend, one really caught my eye. (I don't usually look at what the model is until I have rolled it a couple times to see if I like it or not).

10 putts later, after loving the feel, and the results... I flip it over. It is the putter I already own LOL an Si2.

The latest addition to my growing black gunmetal family

2014-02-17205526_zpsfd680f7d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140217_205144_zpscdfbf0ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love that dot on the top line.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Do any of the other Seemore models besides the m1w have 45* toe hang and a half shaft of offset??

Did a club champion fitting today and the SAM recommendations would have me in something like that. There was a scameron in a similar model and I rolled it quite well and alignment was better. Want to stay in the Seemore family though, of course. Is the m1w my only option for 45* toe hang and a half shaft of offset?

She's a beaut Sox. Look fowards to hearing how she rolls for you compared to your others.

I've decided (against my better judgement) that I need to try an m9. Off to hunt one down... James, if you find a broken window and your PR m9 gone, it wasn't me. :angel:

Or maybe my wallet would be less displeased with an Si3...

Don't discount the si3!!! the si series has an awesome insert and I gladly game my si2 at any time despite having an m7.

The latest addition to my growing black gunmetal family
20140217_205144_zpscdfbf0ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What an absolute beauty.

Don't discount the si3!!! the si series has an awesome insert and I gladly game my si2 at any time despite having an m7.

What an absolute beauty.

And I have something near and dear to your heart, a m7, on the way to Georgia!

Replacement grip came in! Time to do some grip swapping on my SeeMores, really wish I had not broken my rubber shaft clamp.

I saw that!!! That's good man, you NEED to spend some more time with that head shape.

And that I will do sir! Rolled a si2 numerous times at PGA SS a few weeks ago and was really comfortable with it. M7 popped up on the bay in excellent shape and at a great deal, my willpower waved bye bye, and now it is coming.

Do any of the other Seemore models besides the m1w have 45* toe hang and a half shaft of offset??

Did a club champion fitting today and the SAM recommendations would have me in something like that. There was a scameron in a similar model and I rolled it quite well and alignment was better. Want to stay in the Seemore family though, of course. Is the m1w my only option for 45* toe hang and a half shaft of offset?

M1w is going to be face balanced - look at the m1, PTM2w, m2w, z2w - all of these are going to have about 45' toe hang - give us a call 615-435-8015 if you have more questions. Happy to help.

Back