2014 Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

On another note, how come I've never realized Bubba is such a disliked man?

I may be wrong, but I think it really started last year when he was caught on camera degrading his caddy for his own bad shot into the water. Seems to have snowballed since

His caddy was standing way to close. And leaving the bag standing up instead of laying it down while Bubbas hitting? He's just asking for it.

Ouch spieth that back 9 was brutal

I may be wrong, but I think it really started last year when he was caught on camera degrading his caddy for his own bad shot into the water. Seems to have snowballed since
pretty much, tough to watch the guy who is the one making the swing blaming others when it's bad

Love hearing them talk about how bubba could grenade 18

If he grenades 18, who will he blame it on?

plenty of people around that tee box to blame if things go awry

Wow, that is an interesting tee shot from Bubba...low burning fade, I thought he lost it in the trees, but finds the fairway.

Allred just made bird and everyone there loved it. Good for him.

I hope he hits his 2nd into the stands

Probably THP for hexing him in this thread for the last 4 hours :)

Allred just made bird and everyone there loved it. Good for him.

I think they said yesterday that he made around 30 grand last year on the web.com tour. This is going to be a huge payday for him.

Yeah thought I heard maybe $400,000 for him today
I think they said yesterday that he made around 30 grand last year on the web.com tour. This is going to be a huge payday for him.

They said if he finishes where he is around $400,000 pretty good raise :smile:

First it'll be his caddy. Then he'll turn on the marshals and rules officials. If that doesn't satiate his rage he'll likely start careening through the grand stands flailing his arms about striking fans, berating them for existing as it caused an imbalance in the air pressure, causing his bad shots.

Of course I may have just made that all up.

Only 2 bogeys on 18 all day...blah

Wow that's a lot of people around the green there. I would so bomb it into them.

I always find it funny when players have headcovers of themselves (only a few do). That must be the ultimate ego thought.

Thin it bubba

Ballgame. Congrats, Bubba. Cool seeing his kid react haha. Still not a fan.

oh dang, think he's got the win here.

Hmmm might be tough to 3 jack that close

They say the hardest thing to do is 2 putt when you have to. But he should be able to handle this.

Back