Seemore SB-2 Pictures Sneak Peek

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of a new putter we saw from SeeMore at the show.

775794054_TvgQM-L-1.jpg

775793701_3hQGN-L-1.jpg

775793933_uia4c-L-2.jpg

Nice, what could be better the a SB-1. The SB-2 of course, that thing looks sweet.

Does this have the adjustable weighting as well?

Your pictures are killing me. I want it all! Now I just have to win the lotto.

I'm liking that SB-2.

• Admin
I want this one badly!!!!

It looks like it has the holes for the weights like the SB-1.

I thought I saw them as well and figured they'd keep the line consistent, but revamp the shape.

WOW.

Must, stay, loyal, to putter I have, must... :bulgy-eyes:

• Admin
I must have one of these. Every time I look at it, I want it more.

I didnt know anything about Seemore before I got on this site. I am very interested in these putters. I like how they put the red dot on here to tell you any flaws. Yet another reason I am glad I am on THP. Would have never known about this company

I didnt know anything about Seemore before I got on this site. I am very interested in these putters. I like how they put the red dot on here to tell you any flaws. Yet another reason I am glad I am on THP. Would have never known about this company

Same here. I'm so intrigued, I might have to choose one and try it out. The problem is picking just ONE. This SB-2 is drawing me closer.

I love my SB-1, but this gal has such long legs,,,

Oooh! What a looker!

Resembles a SC Kombi a little bit?

I just found out yesterday that these will not be ready for a few months. I told them that I have to have one soon...hehe

Re: Seemore SB-2 Pictures Sneak Peek

I just found out yesterday that these will not be ready for a few months. I told them that I have to have one soon...hehe

No chance on any of us getting a THP early edition run? :D

No chance on any of us getting a THP early edition run? :D

Im working on that this week. I will see what we can do. Maybe if this thread gets to a nice high level of interest...hehe

Sweet!

Can they be bribed with ribs? ha ha ha...

Diggin' it up!

Anyone rolled this thing yet, I'm VERY intrigued...

Diggin' it up!

Anyone rolled this thing yet, I'm VERY intrigued...

The guys in FL were rolling it. Ask Thanks and OEM Kevin about it. They were in love.

I REALLY like the looks of this one and just want a SeeMore so bad, but the old Slotline is making everything I putt at. I have a new Slotline that's ok, but the old ugly one just keeps getting it done. You guy's at SeeMore have a nice looking stick there and I have no doubt it works great, I almost want my old one to crap out, all most, hehe

Back