DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firewheel Bridges course is great! I'm close to Sherril Park, Pecan Hollow, Woodbridge, Los Rios, Waterview... Lots of other choices like Golf Club of McKinney, Westridge... Or anything you like that is up yiur way.

Firewheel is fun it just gets way too crowded on the weekends for my tastes. Any of those others you mentioned would be fine with me - does anyone else want to join?

Firewheel is fun it just gets way too crowded on the weekends for my tastes. Any of those others you mentioned would be fine with me - does anyone else want to join?

I'll wait until tomorrow morning for responses then book a tee time. Sometime between 10 and 11 sound good?

I'll wait until tomorrow morning for responses then book a tee time. Sometime between 10 and 11 sound good?

sounds perfect

This weekend is gonna be great!!

You should take that thing out to Leonards on Wed. night for a little practice session. I plan on going around 6pm.

You should take that thing out to Leonards on Wed. night for a little practice session. I plan on going around 6pm.

I might be able to work that. Hopefully I can remember how to swing at least a bit then!!

This weekend is gonna be great!!

uru6yja4.jpg

quzygu9y.jpg

Your killing me. I want to hit that so bad. But I will be waiting. I need to get a hybrid in my bag this spring. Then, maybe, I will look at those Callaway drivers.

I've got a 10:15 tee time on Course One at Sherrill Park Saturday morning. $58 to ride $41 to walk.

So far baldguy and mworsham are in and walking. Anyone else want to join us?

Where did you find that?
You'd be suprised at what selling off 50 pints of blood & 2 future generations of your family will get you.

You'd be suprised at what selling off 50 pints of blood & 2 future generations of your family will get you.

Oh. So, that's why the plasma donation building is 2 blocks away from Edwin Watts!!

Oh. So, that's why the plasma donation building is 2 blocks away from Edwin Watts!!

You guys think your funny... there were no kids or bodily fluid sold to purchase this. But there might be a gas station or two that are a little light this month.

anyone getting the $39 Bridlewood idealgolfer deal? been wanting to play there

anyone getting the $39 Bridlewood deal? been wanting to play there

I saw that. Could be persuaded. Haven't reviewed the details yet.

anyone getting the $39 Bridlewood idealgolfer deal? been wanting to play there

When is it good till. I did not notice it this morning. If it is good until the end of April, I might be interested.

When is it good till. I did not notice it this morning. If it is good until the end of April, I might be interested.

Through 4/18
M-F anytime
After 1 on weekends

Thanks cookie. I will have to think about this. After 3 weeks of THP golf in March, I may need to stay around the house for a few weekends. Well think about this the rest of today.

On my way to Leonards...mistress in tow!

tenyryhe.jpg

PV River #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back