2014 adidas adizero one

I really like the grey and both of the white ones. I like the grey and the white/red the most though. I'll take one of each if someone's buying. ha
Love my Adidas golf shoes!

I sort of like the black ones, but not to the point where I would spend my money on them.

Sometimes the more you look at something, the more they'll grow on you. That is not happening for me with these. Really enjoyed last years model more.

I think they look cool, and the spike in the arch is definitely interesting. I've never found a pair of Adidas (both golf and sneaker) shoes that fir right though.

A great video with Sergio!

Such an interesting placement of a cleat!

I like the look of the new shoe hopfully the feel better than the 13 model mine are very stiff and don't flex very well and seem to rub my heal raw

I like the look of the new shoe hopfully the feel better than the 13 model mine are very stiff and don't flex very well and seem to rub my heal raw

They do feel a bit more comfortable. The heel is still rather stiff.

I just wasnt a big fan of the adizero last year and I think they took a step backwards in the looks department. These would have to be VERY comfortable for walking 18 in order for me to invest in them.

A great video with Sergio!

They're that light I bet SG will be able to kick them miles! Lol. Hopefully I'm not the only one that remembers the kicking incident? They're great looking shoes but unfortunately Adidas shoes have never fitted me very well.

I saw the crazy loud blue ones first hand last week and I have to say, i definitely want to add a pair to the stable.

Lots of talk about being tough to match, but they are so awesome loud. That middle spike definitely intrigues me as well.

I saw the crazy loud blue ones first hand last week and I have to say, i definitely want to add a pair to the stable.

Lots of talk about being tough to match, but they are so awesome loud. That middle spike definitely intrigues me as well.

!!!!

First time I saw pics I was not in love with the blue. But seeing them in person, I would rock that blue with black slacks and strut my way down the fairway.

I'm digging the color! I want a new pair of shoes for 2014 and these definitely warrant a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Got mine today in silver/grey. Love em! They are minimalist and very light. I hope they hold up over time. Never met a pair of Adidas that I didn't like though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how I missed these shoes. They're pretty much awesome. I love everything about my Adizeros (except maybe how the spikes collect leaves).

I can't wait to see these in person.

I have the adizero tours and love theme, except for the issue with the spikes coming out. I hope they have this fixed now. However much kudos to Adidas for assisting me with replacing them for free at a local Dicks Sporting Goods!

I have 2 pair of last years adizero's and love them. I walk 99% and have not had any issues. Hope the same will go for these. However until these wear out I will not purchasing any. I do have my eye on the FJ DNA's, pretty sweet looking. Love the BOA

2014 adidas adizero one

Played 3 rounds in Florida with these a few weeks ago. Very comfy. I use the inner sole for comfort. It's fairly cushioned but I could use a little more cushion and would sacrifice the weight in doing so. Otherwise they are extremely light and comfy and my feet can breathe well.

My only concern is the durability or wear factor. I try not to walk on cart paths and concrete with any golf shoe. I put them on when I get to the range to warmup and take them off after the last hole. After 3 rds I'm seeing some pretty aggressive wear of the molded cleats. The spikes can be replaced but the molded ones cannot obviously.

It also sounds like I'm wearing tap shoes when I do walk on a path or a tile floor in the clubhouse. Lol

Last edited:
Played 3 rounds in Florida with these a few weeks ago. Very comfy. I use the inner sole for comfort. It's fairly cushioned but I could use a little more cushion and would sacrifice the weight in doing so. Otherwise they are extremely light and comfy and my feet can breathe well.

My only concern is the durability or wear factor. I try not to walk on cart paths and concrete with any golf shoe. I put them on when I get to the range to warmup and take them off after the last hole. After 3 rds I'm seeing some pretty aggressive wear of the molded cleats. The spikes can be replaced but the molded ones cannot obviously.

It also sounds like I'm wearing two shoes when I do walk on a path or a tile floor in the clubhouse. Lol

The whole walking on cart path thing has me worried. I have a pair of last year's that I nabbed over the winter. But at my course there are some spots where you have to walk on the path both up and down some good sized hills.

It also sounds like I'm wearing tap shoes when I do walk on a path or a tile floor in the clubhouse. Lol

Surprising to hear about such quick wear. It will be interesting to see whether that progression is consistent or whether there's a small break in period.

8eraheva.jpg
tasyqu6u.jpg
pybu9y6a.jpg

Some pics of the wear

8eraheva.jpg
tasyqu6u.jpg
pybu9y6a.jpg

Some pics of the wear

How high do you think those molded ones were before?

Any further update on durability?

2014 adidas adizero one

Good question! I played 2 more
Rounds since the pictures and they are still wearing although not as quickly as they did initially. I'll try to get a measurement if where they are now and update this thread periodically. Other than the molded spikes they are wearing well. I wish they had a little more cushion in the soles but obviously the goal here was as little weight as possible which I think they made this shoe as light as humanly possible! I just wear a thicker sock and that solves the issue. Although I probably still wouldn't wear them to walk 18 but that's mostly because I have bad feet from years of martial arts and finding a comfortable shoe is like trying to find birdies on my card lol

Have you been noticing alot of damage on the greens?

Have you been noticing alot of damage on the greens?

Surprisingly no! I expected to tear them up because that was a knock in the precious version, but they have been kind to them.

Back