Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just remember if you do not get in, to get on the waiting list as sometimes we open it up to more people.

Holy Heck you guys are fast......good luck guys! I think someone tricked me and told me to take my time to make sure it was correct! :comp:

Done, SON!!!!!!

My stomach hurts hahahaha Palms are sweaty. I feel like Eminem in 8 mile.

That was funny, I got the refresh at 12:59pm...hope my guys in western NY are picked.

It took me 22 seconds. Not sure if I was fast enough =(

Just remember if you do not get in, to get on the waiting list as sometimes we open it up to more people.

Love it! This event is definitely worth getting on the waiting list for!

My internet crashed right after I sent everything. That was close.

+1 on waiting lists, not a bad thing at all :banana:

Fingers crossed.

Whoops. Put my putter as a BB5...... Meant to say SS5. Hopefully not held against me!

That was funny, I got the refresh at 12:59pm...hope my guys in western NY are picked.

Where in Rochester? Lived in Fairport for about 6 years

Holy Heck you guys are fast......good luck guys! I think someone tricked me and told me to take my time to make sure it was correct! :comp:
That was me...no trick intended. Some have missed out in the past because they mistyped the email address or forgot to include some info that was thrown in as curve.

I'm sure your good to go. If we both make it, your first drink is on me...to show you I only meant good intentions :)

Well, email sent pretty quickly, but this event is seriously in demand so who knows.

I made a couple of typos and had to fix them. Slowed me down by a few seconds. Must do better next week for Indy!

Developing serious dislike for wife's IPad. Traveling and had email all ready; hit return to add new info and deleted RH!!!
probably missed out by time I sent 2nd email, dang, grrrrrrr

EDIT: Never Mind - :banana: IN!!

Last edited:
I don't think the members count went any higher than like 34, you guys should be good to go

How long does it take for them to announce the 32? First time for me doing this, don't know how i feel right now, weird!

Definitely got thrown on the city and state one and also the putter i typed way too much...

Not sure I did it right

Back