Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Email sent for the waiting list, for now....

Definitely got thrown on the city and state one and also the putter i typed way too much...

If you typed out Putter Nead Custon Putter NEAD1 303 Stainless with a bronze face bronze stripe on the rear flange, god bless you haha

Putter messed me up for a minute to. Forgot how to spell Piretti all the sudden and kept having to delete.

How long does it take for them to announce the 32? First time for me doing this, don't know how i feel right now, weird!
It depends but usually within 30 to 45 minutes

Definitely got thrown on the city and state one and also the putter i typed way too much...

LOL, she didn't ask for a review of your current putter :alien:

Email sent! Hope I am one of the lucky ones.

How long does it take for them to announce the 32? First time for me doing this, don't know how i feel right now, weird!

Good question. Hope I'm in, I have my $50 ready to go for the down payment. I'm excited!

Ahhhhhhh!!! Stupid phone. Autocorrected me to death! I guess my Bettinardi SS5 sounded better as a Bernardi BB5 to it.....

Same here, I have two and I just typed the one with the least amount of numbers Versa 7...ha

Pretty girl at work just came and batted her eyes and asked for help. Hit the bricks sista, I gotta find out if I am in or not.

Same here, I have two and I just typed the one with the least amount of numbers Versa 7...ha

I panicked and forgot what putter I used and had to look at my sig..

If you typed out Putter Nead Custon Putter NEAD1 303 Stainless with a bronze face bronze stripe on the rear flange, god bless you haha

LOL, she didn't ask for a review of your current putter :alien:

Haha, no I should have just typed Nead1 or Nead, I typed Nead Custom Putter Nead1 :banghead: The other option and clearly the quicker would have been my Tank...

Just got an email notification...am I in? Ugh…stupid Sirius XM.

Fingers still crossed…

I am fortunate that I only need six characters to provide what sort of putter I'm using. Well, seven if you include the "!"

I panicked and forgot what putter I used and had to look at my sig..

haha thats funny right there. Iwas telling myself F*ck, i dont live in a state, can I still come?

Well, I can't just sit here I'm going to do some honey dues around the house and come back.....oh man the kid needs to be put down for a nap like 43 minutes ago

I bet there's only 1 Ben Hogan 1415 putter in the entires. :D

I AM IN!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYA See you boys and girls in Ocean City!

So many struggles sending an email lol

I think I typed Odyssey incorrectly about 9 times before I had the correct number of s's

Morgan won't announce the 32. But, you should get an email from her within 10-20 minutes letting you know if you made it in or not.

Just got an email notification...am I in? Ugh…stupid Sirius XM.

Fingers still crossed…

Pulling for you to set a record of events attended in one season!!

I'm in! who wants to carpool!?:banana:

Yes! Made it in this one. I'll be seeing you all in Ocean City!

Im IN!!! Thanks GG, JB and Mike! Sending money right now

Back