WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

I don't know about the rest of you guys but my bracket is still perfect, and by perfect I mean perfectly blown to pieces. Warren Buffet should offer 1 Billion dollars for a perfect WGC bracket, this is way harder than march madness.

Schwartzel was my big loss of the day so far, Horschel too, well everybody I guess

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am amazed that my final four is still intact. A lot of red on my bracket but still alive. Harris English beating Rory was huge for me.

I am amazed that my final four is still intact. A lot of red on my bracket but still alive. Harris English beating Rory was huge for me.

I'm with you on that. I have English goin pretty deep. My bracket likely depends on him and sergio

sent without the boss's knowledge...

I look at my bracket and all I see is RED

I've only got 5 in the sweet 16, it could go to 7 if the final 2 go my way. Still, less than half is not good.

Nice shot by Rose...and Els!!

Rose/Els is fantastic right now. Putting from 3 inches away in extra holes.

I like Rose over Els here. Ernie's just such a shaky putter under pressure

There should be more match play events, it's so fun to watch.

Els = clutch!

I'm betting and hoping for Rose. Nice putt Ernie.

Rose answers beautifully. Wow.

Two great putts. Way to prove me wrong Ernie!

Yeah!! Exciting!

I need Ernie here.

I need Els to pull it out here. What was I thinking?

Nice drives.

Boom, Els & Rose bombing. I'm watching a terrible stream, the drivers sound like they would be from a cartoon. :)

Was looking great for the 16 until Reed, Matteo, and matsuyama, lost.

Boom, Els & Rose bombing. I'm watching a terrible stream, the drivers sound like they would be from a cartoon. :)

Yeah, the streaming has been awful here too. I see the players line up and swing or putt and then have to wait to find out the result. I usually hear if the putt was made before I see it.

Awkward stance for Enrie.

Edit: Wow

Holy crap am I done. Come on last place!

WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

Cookie time for Rose! Sorry ;)

Great shots by both.

Back