Hello from rainy Vancouver, BC

Gulby

#SemiPro
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 12.9
Hello everyone!

My names Justin, I am 26 and have been golfing for a couple years now. Never taken it too seriously as I have never shot under 90! Decided to trade in my GI iron's this winter and grab a set of Taylormade Rocketbladez Tours, and figured it's time to take golf seriously! Will start lessons next week, and am hitting 200+ golf balls a week right now. My goal is to shoot in the low to mid 80's this year, and be a lot more consistent. I am just hoping to make the game more enjoyable and be able to keep up with a few of my friends that are pretty good golfers!

Hopefully this site will provide me with a few things to help me move forward and reach my goals!

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to thp justin

Welcome to THP Justin!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome Justin. Looking forward to following your progress!

Welcome!

Hello Justin, welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Best of luck!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Justin! Where in Vancouver are you and where do you like to play? If you want to improve your golf game and have fun doing it you've arrived at the right place!

Welcome to the team justin!

Welcome to THP Justin! Where in Vancouver are you and where do you like to play? If you want to improve your golf game and have fun doing it you've arrived at the right place!

I am literally on the south side of the Langara Golf Course! I usually play there, Riverway, McCleery or even Fraserview if I can get on. AI also love Northlands

Welcome to THP Justin! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Justin! I live not far south of you in Bellingham, WA. A few of us northern WA/Vancouver area THPers have been known to get together for a round from time to time, you should join us one weekend!

I am literally on the south side of the Langara Golf Course! I usually play there, Riverway, McCleery or even Fraserview if I can get on. AI also love Northlands

I have never played any of those haha. I'm just a toll away out in the burbs of Langley, and I typically play at Northview or some other local tracks.

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forums Justin, and good luck with your progress!

Back