Well I went and done it now. I bought a house!

Rageshadow

Reaction score
Handicap
Me
Well, so much for golfing vacations lol. Pending a favorable home inspection I will get my keys to my very own and first house this coming Friday. After the passing of my mother this past month I needed to take a good look at my life. I have spent the last eight years as fulltime caregiver to my family.

Thanks to my grandmother who passed last year I was able to purchase a house thus giving myself a fresh start. The housing market down here is amazing. I was able to purchase a four bedroom two bath home on two acres of land with a huge cinderblock two bay workshop garage for $62,500.00 outright. Barring any nasty surprises from the home inspection there is very little work to be done. I hope to be moving into my new home within the next few weeks. Needless to say I am quite excited!

I will be posting some before and after picks in the coming weeks.

Congrats on the new house. Sounds like a great place at a great price.

Congratulations on your fresh start! Two acres? Who needs a golf vacation.....set up a Dave Pelz short game practice area.:D

JM

Congrats, sounds like you got a great deal.

Congratulations, hope the home inspection turns out good, and you get to move right in.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Congrats and I hope all goes well.

Sorry for your loss, but congrats on the new house and a new lease on life! You can fit a nice 9 hole birdieball
course on 2 acres! Best of luck man.

Congrats, I hope all goes well for you. Oh yeah, we're going to need some pics!

Congratulations on the purchase of the house and I hope everything goes well

I can't believe the price.....that is less than £40,000 and as an example, my house cost more than that and it was only a 2 bedroom terraced house with no land.....

What a deal and congrats!

Condolences. Congrats on the new home! A fresh start with a great outlook is awesome too

Congrats on your first house, that sounds like a tremendous deal.

Last edited:
Congrats on being a homeowner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congratulations, gettig te keys to your new house is an awesome feeling!

Congrats on the new house!

Congrats on the new house. Always fun getting a fresh start in a new place.

Sounds awesome. Congrats! Post up some pics when you move in!

Congrats on buying a house. I am so thankful to be living in my own house instead of renting one. And sorry for your Grandma.

Congrats, and good luck with the new home. It's nice to come home to a place that you can truly call yours.

Congrats on the new house. I can't believe you got all that for just over $60k! Home ownership is sometimes frustrating (ask MikeDean how his month has been going), but it can also be quite rewarding. Hope you enjoy.

Sorry for your loss, but congrats on purchasing your first house!

Can't wait for the day when I finally pull the trigger on one...

Hope to hear how the inspection went.

Sorry for your loss but owning your first house is an exciting time. I can't believe you got a 4 bedroom house on 2 acres for that price...Vancouver sucks.

Congrats on your new home.

Congratulations!

WOW, congrats on the home... and for that size house on that size lot your $62k would be a modest down payment around me. Enjoy!

Back