What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted a note on Twitter about the new Callaway product, and Hashtag sent me this in the mail.

eEH7rQsl.jpg

My Adams Super S 5hybo came today. Getting a Cleveland 588 RTX CB tomorrow and then my 2014 bag will be all set (I hope).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nike tour clsssic glove and a large bucket.

I bought a roberts shaft puller and a set of Recoil 660 shafts. Now need to decide to throw these in my amp cells or maybe try out a second set.

I didn't buy it but my good friend GregDan sent me this sweet Callaway beanie. Right out of the blue!

u4e6any3.jpg

Similar to Donne, instead of dropping some coin on equipment, I paid for a 3 pack of indoor lessons. First one was tonight...and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Well now it's golf-related after JB's reviews....AYL yellow bluetooth speaker.

Pair of Nike golf pants from the outlet. after the discount they were only $17!! I like that kind of savings!

Pair of Nike golf pants from the outlet. after the discount they were only $17!! I like that kind of savings!

Nice. I usually like nike pants. Comfortable!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Picked up a dozen B330 RXS for $27! The tickets from the Northern Trust had $10 off a $30 purchase and as it was they were already on sale, must be last years models. Still psyched!

Picked up a dozen B330 RXS for $27! The tickets from the Northern Trust had $10 off a $30 purchase and as it was they were already on sale, must be last years models. Still psyched!

Nice deal. Still a very solid ball if the '12 model. Played it the last 2 years.

White Hot Pro V-Line.

Now I have myself a nice putter battle... SeeMore X3 vs. Bettinardi SS12 vs. Odyssey White Hot Pro V-Line.

2 red/black midsize Golf Pride NDMC grips to test out during my lessons. Like the bigger grip size over my standard Winn dritac's, but don't know if I like the feel of them. Think I'm gonna try the Golf Pride tour wrap 2g and the new tour velvet supertac when it comes out.

Black Adidas climate pants @ Edwin Watts $20

Bought Titleist 913H 21* yesterday & got a Callaway Hat as a bonus. Now my bag is complete yay :)

he8uza2u.jpg

I finally found shoes so freaking excited, Picked up some footjoy Contours in 12 xwide I wear a 14 in street shoes but these feel great will be golfing in them tomorrow. No more hippie sandals for me!!!!!!!!!

Cobra Bio Cell + in blue and an extra adapter for shaft ho'ing!

That's really interesting, because all the ones I had looked at in the past went by total score to par round over round, which is how I have been designing it (also with fewer bonuses).

But all good food for thought ...

Is this an online place? Deal still on?

Went ahead with buying a SLDR head off Troutbum. I feel like I'm betraying my trusty R1, but I was fit into the SLDR and already have the shaft I was fit into, so I figure I'll be able to switch heads back and forth and figure out which one should stay in the bag. Based on my numbers from the fitting though, I'm guessing the SLDR will win out.

As an aside, I've been able to get most of the clubs suggested to me at my fitting at a fraction of the cost the fitter gave me. With the help of THPers, looking for deals and selling older stuff, it's been pretty cool getting the new stuff without selling one of the kids.

Caught a Golfsmith deal on a TW polo for $14! Snatched that one up quick!

I bought a pair of puma amp cell fusion shoes on ebay for $60. I wasn't in need of more shoes, but I'm a sucker for a good deal.

hi new here not today but this week got x2 hot pro 13 3wood my new driver -- x2 hot pro 17 4 wood for fairways -- 4 and 5 hybrids had in my bag a few yrs -- new 714 cb 4-pw love them all ps - they were fitted -- a 52 and 56 wedges that I have had for a while -- the only club that is not new is my putter Acushnet bulls eye that I have used since 1968 new and it still is my best friend on the greens

Last edited:
hi new here not today but this week got x2 hot pro 13 3wood my new driver -- x2 hot pro 17 4 wood for fairways -- 4 and 5 hybrids had in my bag a few yrs -- new 714 cb 4-pw love them all ps - they were fitted -- a 52 and 56 wedges that I have had for a while -- the only club that is not new is my putter Acushnet bulls eye that I have used since 1968 new and it still is my best friend on the greens

Thats a solid setup! Congrats

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

congrats on the purchases and good lord thats an old putter!

White Hot Pro V-Line.

Now I have myself a nice putter battle... SeeMore X3 vs. Bettinardi SS12 vs. Odyssey White Hot Pro V-Line.

I love my WHP V-Line :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back