What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practiced some putting during my lunch break.

I freaked out about my brackets while still trying to work. :banghead:

When to the range to practice shots in this nice Texas breeze we had today.

Cleaned clubs, put them in my new bertha mini staffer

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Rolled some putts and messed around with my new DNA FJ's.

Just regripped my first golf clubs ever... Did my new Gorge wedges.

Why in the world did I ever pay any amount of money for someone to do this??

Congrats on saving tons if dough.

That's the same thing everyone says after their first time.

I asked that same question after the first time I did mine. Then I bought an air compressor and Pure Grip gun...and it's just stupid easy to do.

Just worked on a few of the drills that came out of my lesson yesterday...really feeling some good muscle movements for the first time ever.

THP'd, cleaned my clubs

About to step onto the golf course for a little practice session and then 18.

About to step onto the golf course for a little practice session and then 18.

Have fun bud and hit them long and straight.

We bought an portable battery charger for the launch monitor. We are testing it out now to see how it works.

On a side note, there will be no actual golfing for me today. I am apparently a sad, out of shape old woman, because I am crazy sore from yesterday.

Had a 7:22 this morning at Windermere. Had an OK round

Just unboxed these bad Larry's
a5u3aqed.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Tried to do some work today, but was home with my 5 month old boy so didn't get much done. THPed some, chased after a TM order that TM messed up... Ordered some clubs for a friend weeks ago, they didn't deliver and now we can pick up a part of the order tonight. Just in time as he's leaving tonight to play two big international matches.. With the driver with the wrong shaft, no hybrid but at least the 3wood seems to have the correct shaft. (And that's the one he needed most luckily :))

Started out watching the AMPC. While THP'ing this week I learned about the arc putting stroke. Considering that I have to hold my hands higher than I'd like to effectively putt straight back and through, I decided to mess around with the arc stroke on the carpet to see if it was better suited to my natural hand position. Early returns (30-40 putts) say that this might be the putting jackpot for me. Other than some wonky berber breaks, I'm about 50% more consistent with my stroke than normal. Everything feels natural and the contact off of the face is much more pure. I'm looking forward to working with this technique further. I had felt for a very long time that I was a better putter pre-high school than I've been since, and this arc stroke might be the reason why.

Color me stoked!

Solid range session this afternoon. THPing into the evening!

Large bucket. I'm pretty certain these px 95 6.0 shafts are not for me.

Went to Golf Show and packed the clubs in my ragged stand bag. Was hoping to find a good deal at show, but no luck.

Watched my golf lesson video from yesterday about 150 times. And signed up for my local NYSGA eClub to play in their Amateur State Days Tournaments.

Watched my golf lesson video from yesterday about 150 times. And signed up for my local NYSGA eClub to play in their Amateur State Days Tournaments.

Took the plunge eh?

Just some THPing here and there. Caught the last 2 holes of the Rickie vs Sergio match. Now THPing for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back