What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the plunge eh?
In looking at the schedule of State Days, a lot of the ones I want to attend are on a Monday, so it was pretty easy to make the leap.

In looking at the schedule of State Days, a lot of the ones I want to attend are on a Monday, so it was pretty easy to make the leap.

Yeah that's gotta make it real easy. Wish I could join ya, but Monday just won't work well for this guy.

Yeah that's gotta make it real easy. Wish I could join ya, but Monday just won't work well for this guy.
I see us getting plenty of golf in together this spring/summer.

Thping
Bought a driver

Had my first match in inter-club today. Wasted early opportunities, won 3 of last 4 holes for a square. Quite happy.

Chipped and putted at the home course. Watched part of the Accenture. Not a good day--the course was too wet.

THP'd and thought about a possible range session tomorrow weather is supposed to be great. Also entered a FJ contest to win a pair of those DNAs

Chopped 1.5" off R1 and 1" off X2.

Pulled the adapter from the PXv shaft and threw it in the White Tie to play with my Bio Cell driver.

Hit a large bucket of balls at the range with my dad. Let him take a few hacks with my hybrid (he's never hit one) and now he wants one.

Went to the Cleveland Golf show at IX center with 441

Catching up on some THP while watching the Accenture. Going to roll some putts before going into work later and getting paid to THP all night :alien:

Regripping day, first time it's been warm enough to work in the garage without freezing solid. Yeah, my garage is a mess.

I have a 13th grip still to be put into play, when I get back to active play I need to make some decisions about a club swap in the bag and the winning club will get the matching grip.

WP_20140222_004.jpg

Hit 3 buckets of balls which just reinforced that I am indeed one of, if not the worst golfers to ever stick a tee in the ground.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Jacqui is catering a banquet at one of our other courses, so I came in to work the rest of the day and close up.

Hit up the range and practice green. Swung by the golf store and got a chance to get on the simulator for some testing. THP and am now watching the match play.

Two large bucket s of balls, and some putting practice.

Did some chipping practice and was planning on getting a little range time and possibly 9 holes but after about 30 minutes, I started getting stomach cramps and had to run. I've been watching WGC and THP ever since.

Look what made it out of the garage!

zu4y4y5a.jpg

Got a nice range session in really felt great to swing again after so long. Also got some putting and chipping practice in.

Played 18 with THPers...no better way to play the game.

I went to the golf show with the family. It was fun.

Played 18 holes with my dad and capt.dru

Played 18 solo in about 20mph winds. Shot 42/43. 4 fir most misses were just off so cant complain. But only 6 gir! 33 putts.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Since I can't take a full swig at the moment, I did a little chipping and putting practice. Then, I went out and rode the last nine holes with the team I was supposed to playing with in today's tournament. They finished sixth, which won a few bucks. But, they really needed me today. My sub had an off day. Everyone had a good time though. It was killing me not be able to play. This was the first day into the 60s this year and a beautiful sunny day in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back