The Disney World Thread

Did you get away from the magic kingdom?

Taking one kid under three is tiring enough!

No, we did magic kingdom twice, and the Christmas Party at magic kingdom also. We also had character dinner at chef Mickeys and a character breakfast at 1900 park avenue (Grand Floridian). My kids enjoy they character meals.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Glad I have no kids, they would just ruin my fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we did magic kingdom twice, and the Christmas Party at magic kingdom also. We also had character dinner at chef Mickeys and a character breakfast at 1900 park avenue (Grand Floridian). My kids enjoy they character meals.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Food at 1900 park avenue for their breakfast time is phenomenal.

Headed back to Disney in October! I think I'm more excited than my nieces and nephew. Taking my little girl for the first time but she will only be a year and a half, I'm sure she will enjoy some stuff though. Plus that means she gets in FREE!

Awesome IN. Have a great time.

Headed back to Disney in October! I think I'm more excited than my nieces and nephew. Taking my little girl for the first time but she will only be a year and a half, I'm sure she will enjoy some stuff though. Plus that means she gets in FREE!

Enjoy it man, it'll be a bit warm but they'll have all their Fall decorations up by then. It'll be a blast for the family!

My wife and I will also be there in October. If you want to play some golf on property, let me know.

Cool, we are also heading to Disney again in October. We are excited as we will be there for Halloween and the kids will get to trick or treat inside Disney so that will be fun.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

The Disney World Thread

Polynesian. Kona Cafe. Breakfast. Tonga Toast.

You're welcome.

March can't get here fast enough.

I'll be at Disney April 27th-May 3rd, I can play the first and second. I know it's far in advance but if any THPers are around to play I'm in.

With Love is in the Air coming up in May, so is my 2nd of 3 trips this year. Looking forward to the new Seven Dwarves Mine Train ride. Wife and I are also doing the Safari Trek tour at Animal Kingdom.

With Love is in the Air coming up in May, so is my 2nd of 3 trips this year. Looking forward to the new Seven Dwarves Mine Train ride. Wife and I are also doing the Safari Trek tour at Animal Kingdom.

That is awesome dude. I was talking to Canes about Disney yesterday and how much I like it. Not sure when we end up back there, but it has to be soon.

I'll be back in the world on Saturday. Big celebration for my company meeting a major goal, taking us all down and having a party in the Millennium building in Epcot. Should be fun. Never been in there before.

That is awesome dude. I was talking to Canes about Disney yesterday and how much I like it. Not sure when we end up back there, but it has to be soon.

The Doc hopes we get to go with you two sometime, would be a blast.

If you and GG find yourself near the parks anytime between May 4-9, let me know. Nicole and I would love to have some company of fellow Disney nuts.

The Doc hopes we get to go with you two sometime, would be a blast.

If you and GG find yourself near the parks anytime between May 4-9, let me know. Nicole and I would love to have some company of fellow Disney nuts.

You guys rock. Thank you.

We end up there quite often. My wife and I actually go after we drop the kids off at school a lot. Those are the bonus' of living in it's shadow. Were so close we see the fireworks every night and hear the train everyday.

Actually going back to Disney week of March 23rd for a few days!

Might want to lock down your tickets sooner than later. They're bumping the price of one day tickets from 94 to 99 effectively soon, if not immediately. Granted, that's a one park ticket and most do either park hoppers or multiple day tickets.

Might want to lock down your tickets sooner than later. They're bumping the price of one day tickets from 94 to 99 effectively soon, if not immediately. Granted, that's a one park ticket and most do either park hoppers or multiple day tickets.

They got bumped today. $99.00 at MK, $94.00 at the other parks.

Well that was quick.

Just waiting patiently for the Polynesian DVC to be completed and available. Looking forward to making it my home resort.

Our home is Boardwalk, but it's usually hard to get a reservation.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I tend to prefer Hilton Buena Vista. Right there at Downtown Disney. Great access to transportation to Parks. When staying in resorts it is Polynesian or Contemporary

That Hilton is nice but you get whammied hard with the per day parking AND the resort fee.

Back