The Disney World Thread

Taking Gianna for the time in September and can not wait. We are staying at the Grand Cypress Marriott.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We're staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek when we go at the end of April

Using Tapatalk

I tend to prefer Hilton Buena Vista. Right there at Downtown Disney. Great access to transportation to Parks. When staying in resorts it is Polynesian or Contemporary

We have stayed there several times. Last I knew, you still got Extra Magic Hours if you stayed there, which is rare or perhaps unique for an off property hotel. We like the Boardwalk because we can walk in the back gate at Epcot, there is plenty to do nearby, and we can take a quick boat ride to the Studios.

We have stayed there several times. Last I knew, you still got Extra Magic Hours if you stayed there, which is rare or perhaps unique for an off property hotel. We like the Boardwalk because we can walk in the back gate at Epcot, there is plenty to do nearby, and we can take a quick boat ride to the Studios.

There are a few that offer the after hours now. It's nice to be able to use and earn rewards and get that since Disney properties do not offer any type of program.

There are a few that offer the after hours now. It's nice to be able to use and earn rewards and get that since Disney properties do not offer any type of program.

Really? Other than Swan and Dolphin, I didn't know others did. I'm listening hehe

All of you guys let me know when you are in town for Disney. I'm usually there a couple nights a week working. Would love to meet up with all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Other than Swan and Dolphin, I didn't know others did. I'm listening hehe

We got extra hours at both Hilton and doubletree.

All of you guys let me know when you are in town for Disney. I'm usually there a couple nights a week working. Would love to meet up with all of you.

Where in there do you work, got a bunch of friends that work there too

I can't wait till my kids are old enough and we can take them both down, I've never been, my wife went when she was younger.

Where in there do you work, got a bunch of friends that work there too

I was a full time lighting and pyro tech at the Magic Kingdom for 13 years. I'm part time now and help Tinkerbell fly during the fireworks.

We got extra hours at both Hilton and doubletree.

Best Western does as we'll. any of the "approved" Downtown Disney" hotels get them.

That Hilton is nice but you get whammied hard with the per day parking AND the resort fee.

That is true, however being a Diamond member parking is waived. Can't beat it, plus I earn points while there.

Will be there w the doc from the 15-21! So close!!!
. Damn so close...guess meeting the impervious Jman will have to wait.

We have stayed there several times. Last I knew, you still got Extra Magic Hours if you stayed there, which is rare or perhaps unique for an off property hotel.
. They do offer the extra magic hours. What we also like is if you are on the right side of hotel you can watch the fireworks. Works wonderfully with younger kids.

. A major perk!

Plan on it this time around as I missed meeting up last time. I think you were actually getting ready to make tinker bell fly. She ever make it out that night, due to the wind?

. Damn so close...guess meeting the impervious Jman will have to wait.

Some how Tapatalk made Jman waterproof. Where the heck did impervious come from?!?

Starting to make plans for a trip about this time next year.

Starting to make plans for a trip about this time next year.

Nice. Let me know if we can help with some deals/info.

Nice. Let me know if we can help with some deals/info.

Will do. Seems like quite a complicated trip that requires a good bit of planning.

Will do. Seems like quite a complicated trip that requires a good bit of planning.

It can be. And specifically timing because there are times going to the parks are unbearable with the amount of people.

Really only bad if you let it, so to speak. Remember, it's a vacation. Loose schedules and flexibility make it a lot easier.

Especially now with the magic bands and selecting fast passes ahead of time. And food of you want to eat in any of the more popular restaurants.

Anyone been out to Disneyland? We're looking at going out next year. (Doing a Disney cruise this year instead of big trip to the parks). As similar as they are, Disneyland planning still seems like a different world.

We're staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek when we go at the end of April

Using Tapatalk

If it's the Grand, that's one of my favorites in Disney. They have bunk beds with a tv in a closet-type space that's great for kids. Sometimes I get the top bunk! Hehe.

We're going to check out the Hilton Bonnet Creek in May with the Waldorf Astoria GC on property. The clubs will be traveling.

If it's the Grand, that's one of my favorites in Disney. They have bunk beds with a tv in a closet-type space that's great for kids. Sometimes I get the top bunk! Hehe.

We're going to check out the Hilton Bonnet Creek in May with the Waldorf Astoria GC on property. The clubs will be traveling.

That's awesome! I don't think our room has that but now i need to check.

I know the Waldorf is real close I'm bringing my sticks as well. I'll be there April 27th-May 3rd

Using Tapatalk

The Disney World Thread

Manda and I are staying in Art of Animation this time, we love the value resorts on property and usually go POP but she really wanted to stay at AoA this time, I'm excited.

Manda and I are staying in Art if Animation this time, we love the value resorts on property and usually go POP but she really wanted to stay at AoA this time, I'm excited.

Only been there and ate lunch there, never stayed. Jealous man, hope you and the doc have a great time!

Back