WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

Beautiful shot by Rickie F, wow!

Jason Day about holed that one out, holy crap

Ricky & Els A/S. Fowler made a nice short putt.

Day 2 up going into 14.

Day is the man! I'll be surprised if I don't see him with multiple wins or a major this year.

Wow if that was me, I would have had Day try to make that putt. I've seen to many mr. nice guys this week with match play's and its up hurting them.

"Light the candle!!!!!"

Wow if that was me, I would have had Day try to make that putt. I've seen to many mr. nice guys this week with match play's and its up hurting them.
Agreed, he would have certainly had to putt that one if it were me. 2 down with 4 to play now, and running out of holes quickly.

Did I hear that correct 355 uphill with 4 wood for day?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Day is the man! I'll be surprised if I don't see him with multiple wins or a major this year.

Was thinking along the same lines - that I think we are going to see a great year out of Jason Day. He has been in the mix with majors, maybe this is the year he wins a major.

Of course as I am typing this, a Masters commercial comes on..Foreshadowing maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Very unlucky for Jason to have not 1 but 2 sprinkler heads in the landing area. He has a tough putt now.

Impressive to say the least.

Wow great putt for Day there. 2up now

Very unlucky for Jason to have not 1 but 2 sprinkler heads in the landing area. He has a tough putt now.

But he makes the birdie putt to halve the hole. His putting inside of 10 feet is really impressive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If I ever tried to swing as fast as Jason Day, I'd be in the hospital shortly after.

Man Rickie has to get this here.

That was an excellent shot out of the rough from Els.

And Rickie makes it for 3rd place. Great job he played this weekend.

What a putt from Dubuisson there, shame it was just a little too far left. Day makes his to go Dormie.

Jason made that look like a tap in, but it had to be pretty stressful.

Now that's a great sand shot!

What a shot by Dubuisson from the bunker there.

Back