WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

Jason Day hits that driving iron a long ways. Impressive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I agree with the announcers, you never know what you are going to see next. These guys are good.

When this match started I was pulling for Day, but I feel like a member of the Russian crowd in Rocky IV, and can't help rooting for Victor now

I wish they wouldn't replay his shots 6 billion times over. It is awesome and I could probably never do that but don't overkill it

Attention all MC staffers. ANYTHING can happen in match play and usually does. Never....EVER...give up!

Stunning display of fortitude going on here.

JM

If people choose not to watch this because Tiger, Phil and Adam weren't there or if none of the #1 seeds were left then it is their loss. What an incredible match this had been.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

This is the first time in my life I can say I'm glad I declined the invite to go play golf today.

And dub second shot is short of the green

No desert to hit in on this hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I love match play. Great stuff here

Taps away

Day hates his shot and is in the sand.

Just caught up on the PVR. I can't believe what I'm watching...this guy is incredible.

Day's ball may have plugged in the wash...sand is soft in there

It is Day's turn to get out of trouble now.

And Day hits it to about 10 feet to the hole.

Very good shot out of the waste bunker, now let's see if the sprinkle heads are in play.

Dub chips pass the hole.

Quote of the day...

"Nothing rolls like a ball"

LMAO!!!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Now he's gonna lose on a straight chip shot....crazy

Glad I didn't stick around to see the end. Match is going very long. Dubs has simply great recovery skills.

Dub misses the putt right of the hole a foot.

A chance for Day to win here.

WOW! I did not see that much break, Jason's putt should break more being uphill.

And Day misses it.

Back