Johnny mojo

Mojovated!
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but as I was getting out of the car after lunch I heard that Harold Ramis has passed.

He wrote and directed Caddy Shack. Also did Stripes, wrote Vacation and Ghost Busters.

Very talented guy RIP.

JM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Why?!?!?!?!?

Wow....very sad.
I really liked his work.
R.I.P.

I looked at the trap Ray!

The list of movies he was a part of is absolutely fantastic

Animal House
Stripes
Ghostbusters
Vacation
Groundhog Day
Caddyshack
Meatballs
Multiplicity

just to name a few.

Truly a genius.

Yeah, when I saw that I was shocked. I loved all of his movies. Even Orange County.

Passing of Harold Ramis-Cowriter of Caddy Shack and many other great movies

Passing of Harold Ramis-Cowriter of Caddy Shack and many other great movies

Just seen this on the Golf Channel thought I would share. I loved the Caddyshack and I think its the best golf movie ever.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/24/showbiz/movies/obit-harold-ramis/

RIP, I loved many of his movies (Ghostbusters, Stripes etc) and he directed a bunch of funny movies (groundhog day anyone?).

Rip Harold Ramis

So sad to hear he passed away yesterday. A few of my favorite all time movies. Caddy Shack, Animal House and Stripes. That's the fact Jack!

He was an extremely talented comedy writer and all around funny guy, he will be missed. RIP.

RIP Harold.

Sad to hear about his passing. He has some amazing films to his credit.

Heard about this last night while driving home. Harold was a true legend of comedy films. Just look at his resume...some classics!

Here is all that needs to be said.

12769425993_a675a59527_o.jpg

Such an influential comedy legend, I loved every movie he did!

Was sad when I heard about this. The guy was a freaking genius when it came to comedy.

Do...Ray....Igon.....

RIP to a GREAT comedy writer.

Very sad indeed.

I grew up with the comedy from this guy...2 of my favorites gone now.. John Candy and now Harold Ramis..

he brought us many many many many laughs with his great movies and characters. I loved him when he first appeared on SCTV out of Canada...

He he will be missed by millions

rip Mr. Ramis... You were a genius,,

and thank you for all he fun you brought us

mm

Merged with a couple of threads from yesterday.

I don't know how I missed this yesterday, but I was a big Harold Ramis fan, sad news.

Back