You get 1 victory on tour and it's a major...

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Which do you choose? Picture yourself as a tour pro and you'll end your career with 1 victory on tour, and it's a major. Which Major would you choose?

For me it'd be The Masters. I predict most will pick the Open Championship as it's really the ultimate victory, but for me just something about putting on the green jacket takes the cake for this guy.

U.S. Open. National championship.

Open Championship. The oldest major, and I love links golf.

Being a Georgia born THPer it would have to be The Masters. It is the Mecca for those of us down here.

The Masters. The tradition, the history, it'd be awesome to come back there every year as a Masters Champion.

U.S. Open for sure. Tough course and requires great golf. Plus it's our national championship.

No doubt the Open Championship for me

Us open at pebble

The Masters. The major that keeps on giving!! I'd get to go back every year!

The Masters...best perk of winning is to get to come back and play every year (until they decide to retire you).

The Masters for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd have to say The Master's as well. Lifetime participation, champions dinners, champions locker room. In the words of Belinda Carlisle Heaven is a place on earth... And it's Augusta National.

gotta go with masters and the green jacket. the lifelong invite is also nice :)

Masters for me and by a lot over the next

Masters, everything that goes along with it is just too good to pass up.

Wow, I kind of thought most would go with The Open, glad to see I'm not alone on wanting to have that green jacket!

Masters. No question.

Masters, I'd love to go back year in and year out no matter how I played previously.

Defiantly the Masters

US Open all day long. Bonus points if it's at Pebble

Masters hands down.

Back