Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

No doubt. I'll have fun no matter what. Just need to get comfortable with a couple of my "targeted" swing changes, and get some distance back, I'll be perfectly happy. Oh, and planning on that poor putting performance being a thing of the past. #NO3JACKS

Good deal. You would have had such a great day if the putter didnt let you down as much as it did. I hope you two had a long talk about that.

Hopefully there will be another foursome added. I would hate to miss out on the Indy Invitational. I live in Indiana....

Just finished talking with my wife and she's 1000% supportive of me making this trip which is such a nice feeling for me. She's not the type to say "no don't play golf" but she doesn't love how much I love golf. And for a while she didn't understand my passion for THP. But after sharing my excitement and all the details, she couldn't be more supportive! Gonna be a long 94 days! Can't freakin wait to tee it up with you all!

Hopefully there will be another foursome added. I would hate to miss out on the Indy Invitational. I live in Indiana....

Sounds like the waiting list had quite a few thpers on it...will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Just finished talking with my wife and she's 1000% supportive of me making this trip which is such a nice feeling for me. She's not the type to say "no don't play golf" but she doesn't love how much I love golf. And for a while she didn't understand my passion for THP. But after sharing my excitement and all the details, she couldn't be more supportive! Gonna be a long 94 days! Can't freakin wait to tee it up with you all!

Always great knowing you are going with the approval of your spouse. Makes things that much more enjoyable and you have someone to share your excitement with other than your fellow THP members

I am in the same boat as you with my wife. So glad that it all worked out and you can make the event stress free and not have to worry about how your wife is trying to get rid of something of yours back home.

I hate my job today, I had to make a call on a customer and missed out on this one :( everyone that got in will have a blast :)

Sounds like the waiting list had quite a few thpers on it...will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Yes the waiting list is rather lengthy. We will most likely be opening this one up for another foursome, but not sure after that.
Usually a few casualties happen as well due to things outside of people's control.

I'm little late to the party but will am pumped to be joining everyone in Indy! Friday the 30th is my birthday, so this will make a great present! Can't wait to see everyone.

I'm little late to the party but will am pumped to be joining everyone in Indy! Friday the 30th is my birthday, so this will make a great present! Can't wait to see everyone.

Andyyyyyy! Yes!

Wish I could make this one. Have fun fellas.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Awesome buddy! Glad you could make it. At least Danny boy will have a co-pilot on your journey over.

Yes the waiting list is rather lengthy. We will most likely be opening this one up for another foursome, but not sure after that.
Usually a few casualties happen as well due to things outside of people's control.

Fingers crossed

Trying to decide which nights to stay at the hotel. Just friday, friday and saturday? Anything going on after the saturday dinner? just wondering.

Really excited for my first THP event and to meet you all!

Trying to decide which nights to stay at the hotel. Just friday, friday and saturday? Anything going on after the saturday dinner? just wondering.

Excited to meet you too buddy!

And I am sure there will be something going on. Usually always something to do when there is THPers involved. I wouldnt worry to much about it though right now, there will be another thread I am sure that will pop up about extra rounds and just random going ons when the time gets closer to the event.

Awesome buddy! Glad you could make it. At least Danny boy will have a co-pilot on your journey over.

I'm sure he and I will be working something out! I was at work so I couldn't join in on the lengthy discussion that has gone on after sign ups!

I'm sure he and I will be working something out! I was at work so I couldn't join in on the lengthy discussion that has gone on after sign ups!

Haha. I am sure you guys will. I couldnt keep up though and I had nothing going on. Pretty cool all the excitement and buzz around this event today.

Haha. I am sure you guys will. I couldnt keep up though and I had nothing going on. Pretty cool all the excitement and buzz around this event today.

The Mid-West knows how to support a THP Event!

I am sure something will be going on Saturday

The Mid-West knows how to support a THP Event!

We have nothing better to do than raise cows or grow corn.

Jeez. I hope I'm able to get into this thing at some point and time. Salty.

We have nothing better to do than raise cows or grow corn.

Jeez. I hope I'm able to get into this thing at some point and time. Salty.

I hope you can get in as well buddy. Otherwise we need to make plans to tee it up.

Back