Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just got off the phone with the hotel got my stay comped through my Hilton points willing to pass the offer along to someone else as well . Anyone looking to save on the cosy of the hotel pm me you can have the extra queen bed in the room for no cost. I will be staying Thurs,Fri and Sat nights

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I will not be attending any trip to the castle. Let's just say a night out ended with me n a buddy splitting a crave case and 5 fries.....the next day we went to see a Cubs game and I only got to watch 2 out of 7 innings. Wont go back now.

I will not be attending any trip to the castle. Let's just say a night out ended with me n a buddy splitting a crave case and 5 fries.....the next day we went to see a Cubs game and I only got to watch 2 out of 7 innings. Wont go back now.

Smart man

This sounds like it has to same side effects as a garbage plate. With a 9 hour drive home that Sunday - no thank you. :act-up:

Im not sure what happened in here, but lets try to keep this thread about the event at least partially guys. Thanks.

Just got off the phone with the hotel got my stay comped through my Hilton points willing to pass the offer along to someone else as well . Anyone looking to save on the cosy of the hotel pm me you can have the extra queen bed in the room for no cost. I will be staying Thurs,Fri and Sat nights

That's a really awesome gesture of you my man! I would be all over that if I didn't have plans!

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

If I get in, I will take you up on it. Just on waiting list. Hopefully close to the top of the list.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm thinking right now of trying to drive up on Friday and leave Sunday maybe even after an extra round if there are some guys doing that. However this will also depend on what happens with car pool arrangements. So until I get that figured out I'm holding off on hotel reservations.

I'd love to be your roommate, PM sent.

Sounds good to me pm sent back. Bullfrog if you get off the wait list pm me I may be able to change the room to a two queen with a pull out sofa bed.

Thanks for the offer brother! I will let you know as soon as I do.

Not exactly THP green but close enough. Thinking this will have to be part of my apparel scripting for the weekend ;)

asubahem.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not exactly THP green but close enough. Thinking this will have to be part of my apparel scripting for the weekend ;)

asubahem.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Nicely done, I think I have my shorts, shirt, belt and hat ready, a mixture of THP and Puma from the MC last year, but the shoes are still up in the air, I'm thinking the Puma BioFusion spikeless might be the ticket, but that's for another thread.

I can't wait to tee it up again with THPers.

Once this last bit of snow melts I'll be back on the course grinding to get ready that's for sure.

I'm tempted to send my brother in law over the course for some recon, he travels there quite a bit for work.

I just ran the numbers, it looks like I'll be driving around 1,500 miles round trip!

I just ran the numbers, it looks like I'll be driving around 1,500 miles round trip!

That's about 1/8th of what Barb aka MichiganSlice aka CJ has done in a month playing with Thpers.

Still hoping I get in but not looking good.

That's about 1/8th of what Barb aka MichiganSlice aka CJ has done in a month playing with Thpers.

Yeah I knew it wasn't going to win me any awards!

But it's the furthest I've driven in a long time!

I'll need to figure out how to document my journey.

Should we start a separate thread for other rounds before or after the event?

Seems like most other events have had a seperate thread about extra rounds so it's proabably a good idea. With so much interest there might even be some that make the trip for just the extra rounds.

Ya I can't wait to see if CJ makes another travel thread. His one to Vegas was by far the greatest thread to ever exist on here. The photos alone are absolutely epic

I hear ya dude... not holding my breath though. Will need to get some unofficial events going this summer for sure

Last edited:

Do you know where you are on the list ? My guess is you will see another expansion here shortly. GG and JB are probably just trying to make sure everything will go off correctly with an expansion

Do you know where you are on the list ? My guess is you will see another expansion here shortly. GG and JB are probably just trying to make sure everything will go off correctly with an expansion

I have no idea how far down the list I am. There is no way of figuring it out either. I really want to go. If it's meant to be it will happen. Still hoping tho.

Back