The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

See I'm an old man and can barely stay up that late so I've been recording it this week, loving it!! I've become a big fan and thing he will be around for some time.

I'm glad Leno is off the air. Fallon is killing it. As for Carson, he ruled

I couldn't agree more. Carson will ALWAYS be the king of late night. But I can truly see Jimmy Fallon sitting atop the Tonight Show for a while. Really an all around entertainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved Carson and in the days before recording shows he was worth staying up for some nights. I think Fallon is talented and is certainly well liked. Enjoyed the first week immensely.

I have really enjoyed the first week of Fallon. It is clear that he has a good relationship and attitude with guests, and I find many of his late night segments very funny (hate the Eww thing though). The move to New York from Burbank looks to be very good for booking also.

I have been absolutely loving the Tonight Show with Fallon. It's hilarious. He's coming with fresh stuff, livening it up, and making us laugh.

Everyone else enjoying it?

Also, Paul Rudd last night lip syncing was unreal. SO funny.

Caught pieces of the show and it seems good. Alot of good humor.

As I mentioned before I am so happy he took over, I was a little worried he was going to dial it back a little for the earlier time slot but I love that he has kept the show very similar.

I have been absolutely loving the Tonight Show with Fallon. It's hilarious. He's coming with fresh stuff, livening it up, and making us laugh.

Everyone else enjoying it?

Also, Paul Rudd last night lip syncing was unreal. SO funny.
I am loving it, Fallon actually has me excited to watch the Tonight Show again.

I'm with you all...there have been some tremendous segments over the first eight episodes. It is interesting being the target age group demographic for the first time, and I enjoy the direction a lot by comparison.

I'm with you all...there have been some tremendous segments over the first eight episodes. It is interesting being the target age group demographic for the first time, and I enjoy the direction a lot by comparison.
EXACTLY.

I genuinely could not have cared less about Leno. What Fallon seems to have done is taken his SNL like comedy approach and broadened the audience to include the crazy talents in the industry. Interviews that entertain rather than me sitting there listening to what's going on in Johnny Hollywood's personal life.

Will Smith was hilarious. Timberlake was hilarious. Rudd was fantastic. Even Witherspoon was a great fit with the 'can you write my mom a thank you note' hahaha! So good.

My wife and I really don't watch much on TV together, but this is something we're going to start watching every night now. I'm pumped for that.

Back