Golf gloves- Do you have a preference?

I've been playing Footjoy Spidr2 gloves all of last year and love them. But I think they stopped selling them, so am gonna have to find a new glove.

I've been playing Footjoy Spidr2 gloves all of last year and love them. But I think they stopped selling them, so am gonna have to find a new glove.

This was also one I enjoyed. I felt like they wore out somewhat easily, but the feel was spectacular.

My go-to is the Titleist Player's glove, but I like some of the Nike gloves I've tried as well.

My go-to is the Titleist Player's glove, but I like some of the Nike gloves I've tried as well.

As far as feel for first time use, I think you are right IMO. The Titleist is the best feeling one right out the package.

I have found the FJ Soft to be a great feel for me, I have also found a couple of Callaway that I could use but prefer FJ for durable and comfort.

As far as feel for first time use, I think you are right IMO. The Titleist is the best feeling one right out the package.

It's easily the softest feeling glove I've tried. I think this comes with the downside of slightly less durability, especially when using highly textured grips.

I use the Callaway Ion X during the season and the cheaper Nike Dry Fit as a backup or during the off months. Love the Callaway Ion X glove. Cabretta leather and a good amount of mesh to stay breathable.
usy3y6at.jpg

sent from The Note 3

i use to play the TM tagra then got the R11 tp glove on sale and it lasted me most of the season still have it for range sessions but it is true sometimes you get what you pay for with the top end gloves

Hirzl Trust Control! I used to use the FJ Sci-flex but since I tried Hirzl there's no looking back.

I agree with others, they're pricy but perform the best and last longer than most gloves.

I generally go cheap, but have been loving the TaylorMade rocketbladz glove. It fits like a glove. :bulgy-eyes:

Callaway 2-pack, dont even know what kind of glove it is. Just the Cally 2 pack.

I started playing the Nike durafeel last year and liked them. As a bonus I bought about a dozen at the end of last season for very cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mostly FootJoy StaSof for me.

I buy what is on sale and feels good. No particular brand I look for.

I am a Mizuno Retroflex homer, I always try to buy the same gloves so I never have to worry about the grip feeling different. I think it's about constants for me.

I like the fit and the feel of the Mizuno Retroflex. Buy the same glove each time.

My favorite is the Bionic Performance.

Foot Joy Spider for me

Don't wear gloves unless it is really cold or raining.

I am a Mizuno Retroflex homer, I always try to buy the same gloves so I never have to worry about the grip feeling different. I think it's about constants for me.

I think you're right TB. I really believe that there is something to that. That was what actually got my juices going with this thread.

In the past it was FJ (easy to find M/L cadet), last year it was Bionic (I liked the palm padding/guide), and this year it is Srixon (I found a buy one/get one deal at Golf Galaxy). All that is crap though, because I actually prefer to play without a glove.

No set brand for me but must have cabretta palm at a minimum. Just prefer that feel

I think you're right TB. I really believe that there is something to that. That was what actually got my juices going with this thread.

Consistency is so underrated it's not funny lol.

Back