Golf gloves- Do you have a preference?

FJ Weathersof is the only glove I use right now.

Ever since I switched to the Bionic brand my trigger finger has cleared up. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I'm not switching back to find out.

I get great durability from Nike Durafeels..........

I have been using the very affordable WeatherSof gloves for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon.

Normally Footjoy weathersof but i have otten a few good deals on Adidas gloves so i use them

FJ StaSof is the only glove I wear these days. Very comfortable glove and don't see myself switching.

I have no preference but normally my glove is from a company who's product I use.Currently using a wal-mart Callaway glove. Waiting on my Bridgestone glove and hat. Only play Bridgestone balls.

I really like the bionic, but my go to are Mizuno Baseball gloves (plural is correct).

Foot Joy generally black ones when I can find em

Anything with the feeling being real thin but still quality. Basically any tour glove comes to mind. You get what you pay for many times with grips (unless you're like me and like deals on great items).

Bought a bunch of older Nike dry fit. They work well for me and last long. Next up would be Bridgestone tour glove.

I started with the Nike Dri-fit because they were cheap but I later switched to Bionic RelaxGrip because they only cost a few bucks more, are way more comfortable and last about 4x as long as the Nikes.

I'd like tom try a Hirzl glove sometime too.

I really really like the FJ Stasof although they are a little pricey. I used to use the Srixon Tour Yellow glove, but I can't find them anymore. I'm not too particular about gloves as long as they are soft and they fit well.

I really like the Hirzl gloves...they are hard to find and they are pricey...but they last 2-3 times longer than most gloves, I have 2 in my bag now.

I still have 2 of the Bridgestone Golf they gave us for the Morgan Cup last year....they are nice gloves but not very good durabilty wise.

Bionic for me.

Love the feel, durability and everything else.

Footjoy weather soft right now but even their xl is a tight fit. Played nike all last year....really durable but the fingers were too tight and never really felt as comfortable as foot joy gloves.

I used to just stock up on whatever was on clearance, usually $5-7 gloves. one year it was some wilson staff ones, another year it was some nike mid-range glove. Now i'm on a big stock of asher birdie gloves. these are by far my favorite, great feel, nice and thin, and they seem to last a long time (coupled with pure grips of course which seem to do way less damage as well).

I never really had a preference for gloves, but there was 1 thing that i had to have, and it was that it was cabretta, and never the cheap synthetic stuff with a "cabretta patch". i just can't deal with the feel of synthetic.

I'm a big fan of GFORE golves. Super soft leather and last me the longest. Love the colors they come in as well. Pricey though

I've been spoiling myself and playing the FJ Pure Touch. Its way too expensive but I love the feel of it. Its thinner than most other gloves I've tried so it wears out quick, but for the month or so I use each of them, pure class. This year I might look into the nike glove with the mesh across the back as I tend to sweat a lot in the summer months.

I usually use what I find that is comfortable and reasonable price. I tend to wear out gloves pretty quick, so I usually have a few in my bag ready to go.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Once I find one I like, I stick with it. I had a good horde of Nike Dura Feels for a long while (plus they came in black :D). Currently on the XSpann, but don't know if they're going to keep those for 2014.

I was a FJ guy but last year the Bionic Relaxgrip was on sale so I decided to try it and fell in love, they last long and don't wear out and I have 2 in the bag brand new right now.

Since I go through 1 glove a season, i tend not to think about price much anymore. Whether I buy a $7 special or a $25 glove, over a year it is peanuts. I like the Purebold gloves since they come in many colors and are only that solid color. I like to keep it simple for looks. The fit is excellent, too.

Since I go through 1 glove a season, i tend not to think about price much anymore. Whether I buy a $7 special or a $25 glove, over a year it is peanuts. I like the Purebold gloves since they come in many colors and are only that solid color. I like to keep it simple for looks. The fit is excellent, too.

I'm going to have to try these this year. I've been using GFORE's which these look exactly like but are a lot cheaper.

Back