Peter Millar Golf Attire

salisboss

RIP Jake 8/17/01-9/21/14
Reaction score
Handicap
I was on the Nordstrom website today and saw that they carry the Bobby Jones clothing but more to this topic a brand called Peter Millar. They appear to have some snappy designs and the fit appears to not be too baggy. Even though I am a big guy I do not want to be wearing yards of extra fabric.

Has anyone worn this brand and if so any thoughts would be much appreciated?

I really enjoy Peter Millar clothing. I own a couple shirts and a pullover. They're very high quality but also really durable. I've worn the golf shirts in the heat but neither has faded or otherwise look worn.

This line of clothing is typically pricey, but I'll look for it on sale often.

How is the moisture wicking ability?

My experience has been that PM is very baggy in the mid section, but they may offer different cuts. Agree that they look good on TV, though I didn't get much out of the brand for durability. Have only tried the 100% cotton shirts. No idea if they even offer a synthetic or how the quality is.

Peter millar is my favorite line of golf apparel. Fit and quality top notch. I also wear there formal wear.

I know Freddie is a big fan, hoping he can shed some light for us

My experience has been that PM is very baggy in the mid section, but they may offer different cuts. Agree that they look good on TV, though I didn't get much out of the brand for durability. Have only tried the 100% cotton shirts. No idea if they even offer a synthetic or how the quality is.

If you remember, the two non-Grandaddy shirts that I brought to California (one white, one pink, both with stripes) were PM shirts. They were synthetic, moisture-wicking, etc., and really nice.

How is the moisture wicking ability?

Good.

They keep you dry, but they feel really nice. Not that plasticky feeling that some moisture-wicking stuff gets sometimes.

I've got a few PM Shirts and a windbreaker in my closet. Very good quality in my experience.

If you remember, the two non-Grandaddy shirts that I brought to California (one white, one pink, both with stripes) were PM shirts. They were synthetic, moisture-wicking, etc., and really nice.

I don't, but you're a snappy fella.

Back