Which LPGA player would you like to play a round of golf with?

ChristopherKee

Reaction score
If you had the chance to play a round of golf with an LPGA player who would it be?

I was watching some golf last night and was thinking how awesome it would be to play a round with Lexi Thompson. I love her aggressive game and length off the tee. She seems easy going so I think it would be a fun round and good challenge to see if I could keep up with her.

Last edited:
Meghan Hardin...and it has very little to do with golf.

NYC with the hopes that her smooooooooooth swing would rub off on me.

I initially read the subject line as "which LPGA player would I like to play around with" - my eyes glossed over the golf part!

Lydia Ko. She's got such a great game and that putting stroke.. Would kill for it.

I initially read the subject line as "which LPGA player would I like to play around with" - my eyes glossed over the golf part!

It actually titled the thread that way at first but realized how it read. I change it to "round of golf" so this would stay PG :act-up:. I'm a big LPGA fan and think a lot of the younger kids have some serious game.

Paula Creamer

Yea, I'm tappin' it

Michelle Wie because I'm fascinated with her new putting stance :clapp:

Pettersen.

From back in the day, Kathy Baker Guadagnino (won the U.S. Open in 1985).

Pettersen.

From back in the day, Kathy Baker Guadagnino (won the U.S. Open in 1985).

I love Pettersen's swing. When I retooled mine last year I used her swing as an example of where I was trying to take mine.

Actually quite a few - Suzann Pettersen, Stacy Lewis, Anna Nordqvist, and Lydia Ko would probably top the list. Although Lydia in particular would make me depressed about what the hell I am doing with my life hahaha

Megan Hardin or Anya Alvarez

If we could add the ladies from the European Tour then Maria Balikoeva (Verchenova) :)

I would have to go with Michelle Wie or Anya Alvarez

Korda or Pressell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annika Sorenstam - She's not "current" but wow she's a good player!!!

I have been fortunate to play with many and enjoyed every single one of those rounds so much.

Natalie Gulbis without question ... she is smoking hot! I don't know how I would play vs her but I wouldn't care! I would not be able to concentrate anyway ... I would be staring at her all day. I would make sure she gets every ball out of the hole in her short skirt! :glasses-cool:

Natalie Gulbis without question ... she is smoking hot! I don't know how I would play vs her but I wouldn't care! I would not be able to concentrate anyway ... I would be staring at her all day. I would make sure she gets every ball out of the hole in her short skirt! :glasses-cool:

I actually don't think I could play a round with her because that weird dip she does when she swings. It's like when I play with people with super quick tempo's. Somehow I just start picking it up in my game too.

My biggest nightmare would be playing a round with Tommy Gainey, Natalie Gulbis, and Jim Furyk. I would probably start hitting the ball backwards!

Jessica Korda

Gublis or O'Neil

I would only watch her on the greens ... not the best putter in the world ... but damn fine to look at!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Jiyai Shin because she seems to always be smiling. Accordingly, I think she would be fun and we would have a few laughs and a good time. Now if this was years ago before I was married, I would say Jan Stephenson and Laura Baugh.

Back