The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What one were you looking at? I just saw some in the store the other day. Let me know if you want me to grab you one.

They look exactly like the sneds visors, only Callaway. I swear they were there like last week. I have a $100 gift card and wanted to get a couple of things.

I know which ones you are talking about. What colors though? Saw the white/red ones and a dark version as well.

I know which ones you are talking about. What colors though? Saw the white/red ones and a dark version as well.

The site had black, white and a navyish blue. Those white/red ones I haven't seen.

It has just been a brutal week with no end in sight. No golf last weekend followed by no golf this weekend is going to freaking kill me. First time in over a year I've gone 2 weeks without a round and I'm losing my mind.

Got a call from a client complaining about his system. I make a trip over to find that my idiot service group installed 9 steam traps horizontally instead of vertically. Guess who caught the butt chewing? This guy!
Oh are we going to have a "discussion" in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Delayed flights. That is all.

I was at GolfSmith yesterday. They are having a bid demo club sale. The G25 caught my eye. It was a whopping $30 less than retail.

California is having one of the worse droughts ever and I finally get home and its pouring for the first time this winter. #INEEDTOPLAYGOLF

One client had their phone numbers moved to us from their old carrier... 6 hours too early. So they were without phones for a good part of the day.

Another had their Internet drop out and screamed at some of our support reps that we were going to be in big trouble because they were in the middle of a "giant order for a huge client". Yet they've been told before that if you want quality uptime it's advisable to spend more than $30/month on your connection.

A third called me to complain about how no one's getting their emails, and our Support staff wasn't helping them. Well, it's because their server was blacklisted by pretty much everyone out there, which our Support staff had been telling them for days. We don't manage their server, so there wasn't much we could do. But that was all our fault.

And a training session I had out of state on Monday is now probably going to get delayed due to the storm we're about to have.

Calgon, take me AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I had a rare afternoon off today, and had devoted it to being lazy.

Instead, I got a rude jolt of sadness. A friend, and local business owner, lost his bout with Cancer today. Earlier in the week, he declined quickly. My wife and I made take home dinners for their family, and offered support the best we could. Unfortunately, there is little that we can do in terms of support in this time of need.

Sarasota lost a good man today. I've spent the evening in tears, but at the same time have been able to share some good stories and laughs.

Instead, I got a rude jolt of sadness. A friend, and local business owner, lost his bout with Cancer today. Earlier in the week, he declined quickly. My wife and I made take home dinners for their family, and offered support the best we could. Unfortunately, there is little that we can do in terms of support in this time of need.

Sarasota lost a good man today. I've spent the evening in tears, but at the same time have been able to share some good stories and laughs.
Sorry to hear that. Brutal, brutal disease. F cancer.

So sorry to hear this dude, u know how to find me if u need to chat.

My rant is lazy sales people trying to push things through at 11pm....then I find they could have notified me 3.5 hours ago.

#wentoff

Man that sucks. Cancer blows.

Sorry to hear that, Ryan. If you need to talk or anything you know how to reach me.

Sorry to hear that, war.

So sorry to hear that Ryan.

Rant=Still no shafts for the irons and I am about to just say screw it.

That really sucks Ryan, always sorry to hear about that. Our sales manager at my work lost his father in law a week or so ago to cancer. Was diagnosed in January with a small spot on his lungs. Because they were farmers his insurance wasn't the greatest. In about 6-8 weeks the cancer grew enough, that of formed a giant tumor on the right side of his body. It happened so fast that the whole family is in shock.

Sorry to hear Ryan

Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend, Ryan.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Watching golf, following THPer's at the Adams Event, and staring at my clubs wants spring to get here. I need my golf fix!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw how the promotion list will be widdled down to 6 and there is know way I even come close to making it because of the criteria they are using

I just saw how the promotion list will be widdled down to 6 and there is know way I even come close to making it because of the criteria they are using

Must just mean the right promotion is still out there waiting for u

Watching golf, following THPer's at the Adams Event, and staring at my clubs wants spring to get here. I need my golf fix!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got done cleaning out my bag and cleaning my clubs. Ugh. I need golf in my life. Not the 4-8 inches of snow were getting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back