THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
J4U, Doug, brings me a bridgestone hat and a brand spanking new bridgestone/THP back pack! Mr Marvelous Calves, thank you very much sir!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

J4U, Doug, brings me a bridgestone hat and a brand spanking new bridgestone/THP back pack! Mr Marvelous Calves, thank you very much sir!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Least I could do bro, you do so much around here! That's a special back pack and one I held close, it has found a great home.

Did a putter for hybrid trade with GolferBest. Came with three sweet things I wasn't expecting. Headcover, sleeve of TM Penta TP5's, and maybe the coolest, a bunch of ball markers from courses I'm presuming around his area. Had to open the package quick on my way out so didn't really have time to look. Thanks Jeremiah!

Also, Scarnici PM'ed me about 15 minutes after posting a WTB amp cell wrench thread for said hybrid. Offered to send it to me and wouldn't take any money at all. Thanks Christian!

Did a putter for hybrid trade with GolferBest. Came with three sweet things I wasn't expecting. Headcover, sleeve of TM Penta TP5's, and maybe the coolest, a bunch of ball markers from courses I'm presuming around his area. Had to open the package quick on my way out so didn't really have time to look. Thanks Jeremiah!

Also, Scarnici PM'ed me about 15 minutes after posting a WTB amp cell wrench thread for said hybrid. Offered to send it to me and wouldn't take any money at all. Thanks Christian!

No problem buddy. Those ball markers are from courses in Japan i played. Hard to get in these parts :)

No problem buddy. Those ball markers are from courses in Japan i played. Hard to get in these parts :)

Say what!? Now that's friggin sweet! Definitely not using those.

Lol.. Just something I thought u might like, good conversation piece.

Lol.. Just something I thought u might like, good conversation piece.

For sure dude. I've never been close to that far away from the US, so it's pretty cool.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Penglynns. Was looking for an orange seemore cover. He recieved one with a putter he purchased and gave it to me.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Penglynns. Was looking for an orange seemore cover. He recieved one with a putter he purchased and gave it to me.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Nice! Love that headcover. Well done Penglyns

ShaneP, what a guy. Dropped some J40 Wedge love on me in a totally unexpected act kindness. What can I say man? I had a blast playing golf with you yesterday and hanging out. I went straight to the practice green from the parking lot for 30 minutes. Holed about 5 of those wedges man! Thank you me bucko!

JM

Wanted to send a shout out to Panda. Purchased a putter off of him and he drops a THP money cover on me. Very cool Panda thank you.

Wanted to send a shout out to Panda. Purchased a putter off of him and he drops a THP money cover on me. Very cool Panda thank you.
Panda, the gift that keeps on giving!

ShaneP, what a guy. Dropped some J40 Wedge love on me in a totally unexpected act kindness. What can I say man? I had a blast playing golf with you yesterday and hanging out. I went straight to the practice green from the parking lot for 30 minutes. Holed about 5 of those wedges man! Thank you me bucko!

JM

I had a great time Friday as well, that wedge had your name all over it, glad you like. Can't wait to tee it up with you again sometime.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Well done everyone!
THP Awesomeness at its best!

Needed to drop some props tolightningbolt44, he made a thread giving away a driver, a hat and a set of brand new grips. I had thought about upgrading my grips recently because the last time I worked on my irons the grips ripped a blister in my middle finger. I never pulled the trigger because I have other golf stuff to get first, but I was lucky enough to reply in time to get the grips he was giving away.

Thanks so much! I love THP!

Okay so yesterday I posted a great trade wirh drp3434 in the equipment. I was so exhausted from work I ripped the box open and swung the putter , put her in her home and crashed. On my way to go golfing this morning I noticed a zip lock bag when I walked by.. inside were 3 hopkins balls a sleeve of nxt tours and a not saying he noticed I didnt get into the testing so he sent me some...
Funny we both agreed on a trade and both walked away with more.. I thank you my friend and truly wish id have sent you about 10 more ball markers... I look forward to teeing it up with you in the future, people like you are the reason thp is what it is..

Hopefully they work for you. I got them right when they came out and have only been able to putt with them in my basement!

It's been fun giving away some stuff thus far and I think I'll be giving something away every month so stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me tell you about niteowl03

So my issues I had taking shafts out of irons were well documented and this guy sends me his contact info immediately and says I can contact him any time with questions and I did quite a bit.

When it's evident I don't quite have the tools and accessories needed to get the reshafting done immediately he tells me to just send them to him and he will do all 4 sets. I had no intention of dumping all of these on 1 person but he insisted.

So I sent them last monday, he received them on Wednesday and the dude has them back in the mail friday and I have them in hand already. So friday I ask for his paypal and the amount for shipping and he tells me 0 and just says thanks for all I do I the site.

Blown away I am, I've never met the guy and he took the time out of his day and the cash out of his pocket to help me out. This place continues to amaze and I will certainly be passing the goodwill on in some way shape or form

Thank you aaron

So my issues I had taking shafts out of irons were well documented and this guy sends me his contact info immediately and says I can contact him any time with questions and I did quite a bit.

When it's evident I don't quite have the tools and accessories needed to get the reshafting done immediately he tells me to just send them to him and he will do all 4 sets. I had no intention of dumping all of these on 1 person but he insisted.

So I sent them last monday, he received them on Wednesday and the dude has them back in the mail friday and I have them in hand already. So friday I ask for his paypal and the amount for shipping and he tells me 0 and just says thanks for all I do I the site.

Blown away I am, I've never met the guy and he took the time out of his day and the cash out of his pocket to help me out. This place continues to amaze and I will certainly be passing the goodwill on in some way shape or form

Thank you aaron

Aaron is good dude. I havent had the pleasure of meeting him yet but hopefully some day soon

Thank you aaron

Wouldnt expect anything less from Aaron.

So cool Aaron, we need to get another round in next time I am in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back