Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Looks like a great time. Your guys coverage puts us right there.

Props to Adams and THP for making this happen.

Stuck at work today. At least I have something to follow along to

Tight Lies Tour...

Almost all have checked in a d eating breakfast. Heading to the range soon and it will be a great day on the course.

Enjoy fella's... will be following along today while stuck at work here. Hit 'em well!!

Have a great day out there guys! Enjoy it!

You guys are gonna have so much fun!!! Gonna be traveling today, but will keep up with this thread as best as I can.

Its showtime. Enjoy the day boys. It might be posted and I missed it. Did we see the teams announced yet?

Have a great day everyone, drive safe in that fog!!!

Sweet pairings enjoy the day boys.

Don't know if this is the thread to ask, but I love the new Adams hats with just the "A" logo on them.
I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere, just the ones with the new full name "Adams" logo.

Don't know if this is the thread to ask, but I love the new Adams hats with just the "A" logo on them.
I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere, just the ones with the new full name "Adams" logo.
I just noticed the same branding of the "A" on the THP welcome sign picture in this thread and commented how much I liked it. It also showed up in the presentation pictures shown. So it looks like they might be implementing it more. Maybe the guys there have any more information in that regard?

I do like that new look quite a bit

THPers warming up.

a8a2eja5.jpg

y6yharyt.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Whose rockin the Srixon Staffer?

Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Whose rockin the Srixon Staffer?
I think a THPer won it a few months ago (johnnymojo?).

Keep it coming fellas and enjoy yourselves out there today!

Back