Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Just a quick reminder, with the "most tweets" contest going on for this event, I expect a lot of chatter on twitter about what's going on that might not make it into this thread (it's awesome enough just that they are updating one place during a round). So don't sleep on Twitter, and don't be afraid to let Adams and THP know how much fun it is to follow in both places.

ehynu9yq.jpg

Love those bags

Just caught up...again. Dang are guys killing it.

And so is Adams. What an awesome thing to let you guys behind the scenes like that, enjoy a round in the office and give away some sweet swag and prizes. Enjoy the golf today and I am looking forward to seeing who will #OwnTheSecondShot

So much fun. Cant wait to see some #ownthesecondshot videos.

Just a quick reminder, with the "most tweets" contest going on for this event, I expect a lot of chatter on twitter about what's going on that might not make it into this thread (it's awesome enough just that they are updating one place during a round). So don't sleep on Twitter, and don't be afraid to let Adams and THP know how much fun it is to follow in both places.

lil' JJMorris was talking a lot of game for twitter, Instagram and Vine. Not much steak to go with that sizzle.

#ChallengeSubmitted

Do you work!!!! #SecondShotSelfie #OwnTheSecondShot

na5u4yry.jpg

Some good looking THPers right there

Don't worry Doug, I feel the same way in photos.

You guys are looking sharp in those Adams hats and polos!

Aww man, I'm about to cry. Looks so awesome, wish I coulda been there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an awesome way to spend a Saturday morning, following this great thread.

(definitely a better way than staring out the window at the -36C weather!)

Fourth group from left to right:
DocTrussell, Austin Anderson, J4U, dance_business

ty8ape9u.jpg
Benji, Doc and J4U...what a fun group. Hit them straight guys!

Back