DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider me subscribed. Heading to PGA superstore today to hit some clubs (J40s!) Wish we had something that resembled a golf store in Lincoln.

Yep, the best part of last year at the DGS the Edwin Watts sale area. The reps at the mats were often absent, and most of the booths were not golf related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron drove OVER the green on 14 today!!! That Bertha treated him well all day! He and his day were in the money... I got a skin on 13 with a birdie. THP was well rep'd at PV again today!

Bertha is a beast and I have really unlocked her with the AD-DI 6s. Dad and I took first. It was one of the better rounds I have played in a monthish

Last edited:
Just finished playing fossil creek...i must say you guys in ft worth have a nice little course in your back yard.

Going to play winstar tomorrow to pick up my morale...lol

Oooh, it'll be a high of 39 there tomorrow.

DFW almost swept the Adams event today. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bertha is a beast and I have really unlocked her with the AD-DI 6s. Dad and I took first. It was one of the better rounds I have played in a monthish
Panda Played Bertha for a bit today on the back nine... wow I am really surprised Jman found that driver at the end of the round to take home! Panda just killed it!

Oooh, it'll be a high of 39 there tomorrow.

Im seeing 57...but thanks for bringing that to my attention
nyhe6eta.jpg

Panda Played Bertha for a bit today on the back nine... wow I am really surprised Jman found that driver at the end of the round to take home! Panda just killed it!

Did he like it better than the Optiforce? That would speak wonders, I know loved the Optiforce

Im seeing 57...but thanks for bringing that to my attention
nyhe6eta.jpg

I was going off of weather underground... I wonder why the big disparity. Still looks miserable.

Did he like it better than the Optiforce? That would speak wonders, I know loved the Optiforce

Well, would have to ask him, but he had both options and was hitting bertha...

I was going off of weather underground... I wonder why the big disparity. Still looks miserable.

57 midnight tonight (hence the high for tomorrow). Drastically dropping from midnight through 9am.

That's too bad. It's going to be every bit as nasty up here. I guess I can't complain, I took Friday off (missed what could have been an awesome email), and played the best golf of the year... On the last day of February.

Just finished playing fossil creek...i must say you guys in ft worth have a nice little course in your back yard.

Going to play winstar tomorrow to pick up my morale...lol

Fossil Creek is where I work. Although in haven't played there lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Great job on the win!!!!!

Congrats on the win. And, glad to hear that the Bertha is working so well for you.

When it warms up. Plus I think I may have stumbled across what has been causing my elbow issues. I did not have to much pain this weekend.
I'm very impressed with what I'm hearing about this club. I definitely want to try it out.

Hey Texas guys... Thanks for 2 days if great golf, and one day of ****** weather to make me appreciate how lucky we got for this event. Maybe next time I'm down I can get a round in with some more of you.

Hey Texas guys... Thanks for 2 days if great golf, and one day of ****** weather to make me appreciate how lucky we got for this event. Maybe next time I'm down I can get a round in with some more of you.

Any time Ryan, I had a great time on the course with you on Friday. There is always something going on around here on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back