How do you mark your golf ball to identify it?

One orange dot above logo on one side - one orange dot below logo on opposite. Almost impossible to have ball land where a dot is not visible.

"If found please call (insert my friends number) for a free HJ"

His arm is pretty tired I'm sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funniest one I ever saw was one I found in 4" rough.....It had...." If you find me I suck" stamped on it.....Could not hit a straight shot after I found it.

Once found my own ball from a few days prior. Knew it wasn't the one I was playing because it was a different number, but same marking.

y6ubusyd.jpg

New for this season.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Monster balls. Check my avatar. It reminds me of the bumble and reminds me to relax and laugh. I went through a few sleeves with different sayings and even had a sleeve that I wrote "the path of the righteous ball is beset on all sides by the inequities of the rough and the tyranny of evil trees." almost wrapped the whole ball. Decided I was getting too cute and now I just hit monster balls.

Of all the responses, not sure I've seen anyone mention Golf Dotz. Anyone out there use them?

I have a dimple filled in on each side of the manufacturer, and Then one above the name and below the number.

Yea, I'm tappin' it

I don't mark my balls usually. Just look for the number and no markings and I'm good to go.

I can see this pretty much however the ball is laying. Sort of complex, but it takes just about the same amount of time to mark a dozen as to drink a beer. I've tested this several times :)

EA4503E3-7534-4150-B8B8-36979577BD58.jpg

I use 2 green dots to the right and just below the ball manufacturers name.

Used to go with an orange and blue dot to left of the number. Got a tincup gator and gonna go with this now.

Attachments

• ballmark.jpg
    ballmark.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
There are some great ideas in here, right now I don't mark it but I need to start.

3 dots with different colors

Turn the Callaway Chevron into a "N" and put a J beside it. (my initials are NJ). And then I put a red dot on the top right of the ball number.

nE6dCaT.png

Red John, are you a Mentalist fan?

Well..not a fan, but I do like the show, that Red John logo was just easy to draw and it looks nice.

All my golfing buddies know I love bow ties so this was a natural (courtesy of Tin Cup). This one is a little faded but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 2014-03-01 13.44.49.jpg
    2014-03-01 13.44.49.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
Funniest one I ever saw was one I found in 4" rough.....It had...." If you find me I suck" stamped on it.....Could not hit a straight shot after I found it.
Should have said if you found me you suck also

Color the "o" in Srixon red and cart path rashes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn the Callaway Chevron into a "N" and put a J beside it. (my initials are NJ). And then I put a red dot on the top right of the ball number.

nE6dCaT.png
that's pretty cool. What happens if you dont play a Callaway ball?

that's pretty cool. What happens if you dont play a Callaway ball?

All Callaway balls for this year. But in the past on the Lethals and ProV's it was a star on the left side of the number, and the dot to the upper right of it.

Back