Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

To say that I'm excited about this would be an understatement. Beyond ready to tee it up with my fellow THP'ers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to have a blast dude

You're going to have a blast dude

Are you not going to be there Ryan? I haven't really seen a full list of who is going.

Well boys we are officially on deck!!!

Well boys we are officially on deck!!!

We absolutely are!

And what A feeling it is!
This will be an incredible event, filled with incredible people, at an amazing location!

Label me if you wish but I am exited!

HH is on deck and let me say that the boys in Texas didn't make it easy for you guys. The bar was set pretty high but I'm real excited to see this event unfold! Have fun everyone!

We absolutely are!

And what A feeling it is!
This will be an incredible event, filled with incredible people, at an amazing location!

Label me if you wish but I am exited!

I label you as awesome.

First event ever in the Bridgestone Invitational Series...at an amazing resort...gonna be freaking amazing

I label you as awesome.

First event ever in the Bridgestone Invitational Series...at an amazing resort...gonna be freaking amazing

To say I am excited is an understatement. 3 rounds of golf at one my bucket list locations, but more importantly its with THPers

Are you not going to be there Ryan? I haven't really seen a full list of who is going.

Nope, hes not

#BOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When will the teams be announced?

Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

When will the teams be announced?

If you see your name next to mine...winner! Meaning you will have a refreshment runner.

I'm sure prior to next week or so.

Yes within the next 13 days is a safe bet. I imagine once they return from the Adams event their attention will turn to Hilton Head. I can't wait to see who will carry me to victory.

We are on deck and I will try and get one hole up per day so that we get to 18 a couple days ahead of the event.

We are on deck and I will try and get one hole up per day so that we get to 18 a couple days ahead of the event.

PW from the white; 6 iron from the blue; regardless of that--probably using a wedge for my second shot. #chipinpar

From the white depending in the win a 3/4 nine iron or full PW. If we play the Blue tees I am looking at a 5i or 6i. Definitely down want to miss short right or left.

I think I may leave the driver in the bag on this course.

With the way you're bombing that Adams hybo, there might be no need.

5 iron from blue
Pw from white unless wind...then 9i or more

Easy 8 or 9 from whites, pin position 1 or 5 preferred for me. going pin hunting here!

PW from the white; 6 iron from the blue; regardless of that--probably using a wedge for my second shot. #chipinpar

Same here, with how rusty my swing is. Really hoping not to play the blues on this hole though.

Yes within the next 13 days is a safe bet. I imagine once they return from the Adams event their attention will turn to Hilton Head. I can't wait to see who will carry me to victory.

I think Randy is correct. Sometime between now and the Invitational we will know the teams. :Alien

I bet it's the week of the event. I'll say that Tuesday. (I have no idea.)

That's my thought. I'll hit driver maybe 2-3 times at most. Lot more hybrid shots than 3W shots, and I'm practicing from 150 a lot.

That's my thought. I'll hit driver maybe 2-3 times at most. Lot more hybrid shots than 3W shots, and I'm practicing from 150 a lot.

It doesn't look worth it to bang the big stick out there. With the 3 deep launching 280+ and straight I don't need the driver.

I'm going to need driver to get to Hybrid range!

#shorthitterbigguy

#makesnodamnsence

Back