Indianapolis invitational "extra" rounds thread

Id be down for some extra rounds for sure. No travel plans made yet but for sure I can't pass up more golf with THPers

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I may be in for a Friday PM round, depending on when I leave for Indy.

Depending on when me and Dave leave, we might be in for a Friday night round

We are working on something for fri and sun...stay tuned
I've said it before and I'll say it again!

You rock Mike.

Mike Freaking Dean FTW!!!

I still owe you a drink from last year's MC.

Can't wait to see what gets planned. As of right now I would love to play a round Friday late afternoon and Sunday morning. I figure about a 7 hour drive for me, just need to know what time to leave to make a tee time.

I am definitely in for a Friday round, and maybe a Sunday morning round.

My awesome wife just approved a Friday morning departure, so I'm in for a Friday afternoon round.

Such a great list so far, I know Mike will get us setup like kings!

So were looking at a morning then a afternoon round? I need to save all the vacation days I can so i was thinking about taking a half day and then travel over there.

I'm assuming there will be a travel thread for the Indy event so once people start really putting together solid travel planning I'm sure the extra rounds will spell themselves out.

I'm assuming there will be a travel thread for the Indy event so once people start really putting together solid travel planning I'm sure the extra rounds will spell themselves out.
I actually assumed this would be that type of thread, I could be wrong, we can certainly create whatever thread would be good to have this info summarized.

Not really a travel thread necessary. The event is a one day event and those playing extra rounds and/or coming in early or staying late will use this I am sure.

I actually assumed this would be that type of thread, I could be wrong, we can certainly create whatever thread would be good to have this info summarized.

Ya. Either way we will have a place to share the excitement. It's so hard to focus at work lol especially with the Adams event going on now. Can't wait for our day!

I would be a maybe for a Friday afternoon round

What are we classifying as 'EARLY' on Sunday? and what time would the second round be? I'd probably be down for both.

Well..of I don't get in the main event. Count me in for Sunday..or Friday... Would like to meet some of you guys

What are we classifying as 'EARLY' on Sunday? and what time would the second round be? I'd probably be down for both.

They are typically around 8 or 830 on Sundays to allow folks time for travel afterwards

Just now seeing all of the multi rounds per day list.

Thp will be setting up a round friday afternoon and one Sunday morning if that helps with folks planning.

My expectation is to be there for a Friday and Sunday round. But, of course, final travel plans have not yet been made.

For Friday late, add DavidWinchell too. We will be riding together and should be in Indy around 3pm Friday

For Friday late, add DavidWinchell too. We will be riding together and should be in Indy around 3pm Friday

I'm thinking I'll be getting there about that time to. Maybe we can have like 4pm tee time?

I'm thinking I'll be getting there about that time to. Maybe we can have like 4pm tee time?

That could work. Even if it's just 9 holes so we don't miss the meet n greet. Either way, we would be down to play

Back