Shaft Logo - Up or Down?

I'm a logo down kinda guy.

It doesn't matter to me

Logo Up for me

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Doesn't matter look wise, but from a OCD point, all down.

I go logo down with all clubs.

If i do it myself i go shaft and grip label down other wise i don't care

I always end up with the logo down, but in reality I don't care either way. If I am looking at the shaft at address then I have better things to fix.

Graphics always down!

Down for me

Doesn't matter to me. But I have only played label down.

Not sure I've ever even thought about it. I know people have the same feeling about grip logos as well and those too don't matter to me. I guess it's just something I've never given much thought to.

Never really thought about the shaft logo but I got to have the grip logo up.

If it's centered doesn't matter much to me either way.

Never paid any attention to it.

You want your shafts aligned to neutralize the spine or hard side. Not to look aesthetically pleasing...

Doesn't matter to me either.

To be honest I never take notice of the logo when playing so id go with, doesn't bother me.

I would have to go check my clubs, most of which I have been gaming for 2 years, to see if they are up or down. So, therefore, it doesn't matter to me nor do I notice it.

Well, who cares then about wanting a shaft to perform optimally by Pureing or Floing, but instead wondering logo up or down :dohanim:

Shaft logos have always been down for me. Not that I ordered them that way, they just came like that.

I'm usually put everything logo down, but it doesn't make a difference. Not noticeable at address.

Care, up, helps me feel my alignment is secure for my grip.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Same for my grips

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

The logo isn't something I focus on when gripping my club, so it doesn't matter to me either way.

With that said, if the logo aren't all going to be lined up properly, I'd probably just prefer them to be underneath.

No real preference, but like deuce, if you're not going to do it right, I'd rather not see it.

Back