Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

I want to play sunday
I don't have the spreadsheet in front of me, but do you have any interest in taking Randy's spot? He posted about that earlier today. If not, that makes six for the RTJ course on Sunday.

Since this is my first trip to HH I decided to make a week of it and drive down from Baltimore after work on Tuesday. I was going to stop over in Myrtle on the way but I have been there/done that many of times. So if anyone gets to the island early and want to meet up to play or just have dinner/drinks let me know.

Since this is my first trip to HH I decided to make a week of it and drive down from Baltimore after work on Tuesday. I was going to stop over in Myrtle on the way but I have been there/done that many of times. So if anyone gets to the island early and want to meet up to play or just have dinner/drinks let me know.

My first visit to. Wish I could stay longer and check it out

Randy, I'm planning on coming over early and playing a round on the Hills course Thursday. I haven't booked anything yet, but, that has been my plan. I'd love to meet up and play a round, have dinner after and just chill waiting for the gang to arrive. Shoot me a PM and let me know your plans and if we can get together.

Confirmed with Michael Royer.

O'Carroll
TNTCigarGuy
cpljohnst
phenom4hire

10:32 am on the Robert Trent Jones course.

I'll update the spreadsheet later.

O'Carroll
TNTCigarGuy
cpljohnst
phenom4hire

glad to hear you are taken care of.

Anyone else pondering playing, better hurry and grab tee times cause there wont be a ton left the day of

O'Carroll
TNTCigarGuy
cpljohnst
phenom4hire

I think we need some match play action in this group. Warm up for upcoming THP events! Lets pick teams!

I think we need some match play action in this group. Warm up for upcoming THP events! Lets pick teams!
I think that is a good idea!

Sandbagger Barry is on my team.

Won't be able to make it to HH on that Friday (wife has to work) but I plan on taking the day off and probably getting in at least two rounds as a warm up. If anyone is traveling down I-95 or I-20 that day and wants to play in Florence SC, let me know.

Randy, I'm planning on coming over early and playing a round on the Hills course Thursday. I haven't booked anything yet, but, that has been my plan. I'd love to meet up and play a round, have dinner after and just chill waiting for the gang to arrive. Shoot me a PM and let me know your plans and if we can get together.

Yep, I am checking in Thursday but had not thought about the time of arrival, what time are y'all thinking?

I'm also coming in Thursday and depending on work schedule I might be able to meet up with you all

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

O'Carroll
TNTCigarGuy
cpljohnst
phenom4hire

I think that is a good idea!

Let's play Fourball. I'll take phenom as my partner against you and Trevor. That way we can each play our own ball out for score too.

Let's play Fourball. I'll take phenom as my partner against you and Trevor. That way we can each play our own ball out for score too.
Works for me. Just can't wait to take everyone's $1 bills.

less than 2 weeks out, everyone squared away? I'll get the Fazio Friday 4somes up later this week

Yep, I am checking in Thursday but had not thought about the time of arrival, what time are y'all thinking?

I'm also coming in Thursday and depending on work schedule I might be able to meet up with you all

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm flexible and may get over that way Wednesday. But my thought was to play an afternoon round. Whatever time so long as we can get in 18.

I'm flexible and may get over that way Wednesday. But my thought was to play an afternoon round. Whatever time so long as we can get in 18.
It will take me about 3 and a half hours to drive over, I can easily be there by noon if things line up good for me, would want at least 45 minutes to stretch and relax some, maybe get a bite to eat. I will let you know when it gets closer.

The 11th hole is going to eat me up!

11 is actually one of the easier holes out there. Those trees in the right rough near the cart path aren't very big at all, you can just crush driver in that direction and easily carry the bunker on the right side of the fairway. It's a better play than trying to squeeze your tee shot in between the bunkers at the 150 yard pole.

On the other hand: 16-18 is one of the toughest 3 hole stretches that I've ever played at the end of a round.

Definitely looking forward to my first outdoor round of 2014. Teeing it up with some awesome THPer's. Can't wait to meet DawgDaddy, v.man, and Toad.

Ken, I will play Thursday on the Hills with you if you get it set up. I decided the course knowledge is worth the extra cost of the round.

Back