hello from illinois

MSH134

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
hello from Illinois or Chiberia as we are calling it right now. i am about a 14 cap and have played for many years and hope to get involved with the forum and meet some new friends to play golf with

Welcome to the forum!

WELCOME to Thp!!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I'm from southern Illinois, but there's plenty of THPers up in your area.

Ya'll should know MSH134 is my dad. Welcome dad! Lots of GREAT folks around here as I've already told you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Ya'll should know MSH134 is my dad. Welcome dad! Lots of GREAT folks around here as I've already told you.

Oh yes, Mr H is on board, welcome to THP Mark. Does 134 stand for your age? :D

Oh yes, Mr H is on board, welcome to THP Mark. Does 134 stand for your age? :D

Oh boy....it's actually his local for work...but I'll be interested to see his reply. :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP or should I say Paradise?

Danny Danny Danny let me count the ways you will pay for your comment.........and remember old age and treachery will win over youth every time. just ask Derek

Welcome!

Danny Danny Danny let me count the ways you will pay for your comment.........and remember old age and treachery will win over youth every time. just ask Derek

I guess we'll have to settle it on the course. Thanks for the putter work by the way. Gonna make it that much easier to take your money.

Back