Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
With the awesome rate of $40 dollars per round for those participating in the event. I'm sure people will want to take advantage of this opportunity. We can use this thread to coordinate times, and talk logistics about the weekend in June. Enjoy, and I look forward to meeting new people and seeing some old friends.

Friday Morning Rum Pointe (http://rumpointe.com/)

8:06
vman
buckbug
amsmith61
Maddog

8:14
PGG
Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

8:22
Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

8:30
MPlefty
Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

8:38
RCgreen
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
Creegs7882

8:46
Open

Friday Lighthouse afternoon round (http://www.lighthousesound.com/)

3:21
Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

3:30
DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

3:39
jlukes
Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

3:48
PGG
JonD
T2GRN18
MI Slice

3:57
GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

4:06
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen
Golfinnut

Sunday - The Bay Club - West Course (http://www.thebayclub.com/index.php)

8:00
OITW
MPLefty
golf3rguy

8:10
tpluff
DevRickus
amsmith61
Buckjob

8:20
jwkde
Michigan Slice
buckbug
GolfinFF

8:30
kenh
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

Last edited by a moderator:
I will driving down Friday morning so would be up for a round after lunch on Friday.

I tentatively have a hotel booked (Lankford Hotel) for friday night but can cancel if I can't find a roomate or someone has a better deal.

I plan on leaving after dinner on Saturday evening.

I'll be down either Thursday night or Friday morning. I plan on leaving Ocean City after Golf on Sunday.

I'll also be down Thu night and/or early Friday. I'd actually be interested in 36 on Friday, and possibly a Sunday am round. As far as courses, I'm definitely taking advantage of the extra round at Rum and was also thinking of Lighthouse Sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll also be down Thu night and/or early Friday. I'd actually be interested in 36 on Friday, and possibly a Sunday am round. As far as courses, I'm definitely taking advantage of the extra round at Rum and was also thinking of Lighthouse Sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OC Yacht club is also a great course.

I'm not able to play in the event, but might be able to get together with some of you guys Sunday morning, early. OC Golf and Lighthouse would preferable, and I think you guys would definitely like either one.

Planning a Thursday night arrival as well. I'm thinking either the hotel jlukes booked, or trying to find a house or something. Planning on leaving after golf on Sunday.

I'll be down either Thursday night or Friday morning. I plan on leaving Ocean City after Golf on Sunday.

Samsies. I'll be in for these times as well.

Ditto hopefully!!!!

Planning a Thursday night arrival as well. I'm thinking either the hotel jlukes booked, or trying to find a house or something. Planning on leaving after golf on Sunday.

Pretty much my plan as well. Waiting to hear where everyone is going to end up staying. But, that hotel is the back up.

Ditto hopefully!!!!
Ditto for Thursday nite and after golf on Sunday. Just waiting to confirm with my driving partner.

Travel plans are still TBD, I'm coming down with the G/f, her parents live down there and we're trying to figure everything out still. I'd most likely be in for Sunday but not Friday.

Just texted golfnFF, and He,tpluff, and I will be available for Friday and Sunday rounds!

The family and I will be traveling down on Friday and will be vacationing in OC all the following week. I'm definitely interested in a Sunday round and possibly more during the week if other THP'ers are hanging around too. I'll know more when we get closer.

I'm in for Friday and Sunday

Trying to drive up Thursday night trying to figure out my schedule for a Friday round.

Ugh I wish I didn't have to make this a one day trip!!! I'd love to join some guys for dinner before driving home after golf!?!

Will be coming in Friday but I would like to do a sunday morning round too.

If I manage to come, Id be down for 36 on friday and 18 early sunday morning

Have off work Thursday - Wednesday, trying to figure out what days I'll be down there. I'd be in for a Friday round for sure though.

I'm in for Friday and Sunday

Same here for me.

Do people want to try another course in the area Sunday or stick with the great deal at Rum? Just thought I would mention it. Really looking forward to this one guys.

I'm trying to get Friday off now, hoping I can. Anyone have any ideas on where they are staying? Still trying to figure something out and make plans on staying there Friday night.

I'm trying to get Friday off now, hoping I can. Anyone have any ideas on where they are staying? Still trying to figure something out and make plans on staying there Friday night.

I know that a bunch of the guys got rooms at hotel, not sure of the name but if you check the OC thread I think it is listed in there.

Hopefully when we get peoples travel and accommodation plans a bit more in order we can set up some dinners etc.

Quite a few of us staying at the Lankford hotel right in OC. www.lankfordhotel.com Others have chosen to stay inland a bit to save some money.

Back