The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGA SS is quickly climbing up the ranks on my S**t list. Placed an order on the 26th through their website for a Callaway BB because I kept getting jerked around at the store. Never got an email confirmation for the order. 2 days later I check the website and it says order complete. No tracking information or anything. I go on to check again Friday from my phone and the mobile site has tracking information. Still nothing on the regular site. Tracking shows expected delivery date of today. I checked the tracking this morning and it still hasnt updated at all so it still hasnt shipped. I called them to see what was going on and the guy said he has no idea and will call me back. I am a bit perplexed.

PGA SS is quickly climbing up the ranks on my S**t list. Placed an order on the 26th through their website for a Callaway BB because I kept getting jerked around at the store. Never got an email confirmation for the order. 2 days later I check the website and it says order complete. No tracking information or anything. I go on to check again Friday from my phone and the mobile site has tracking information. Still nothing on the regular site. Tracking shows expected delivery date of today. I checked the tracking this morning and it still hasnt updated at all so it still hasnt shipped. I called them to see what was going on and the guy said he has no idea and will call me back. I am a bit perplexed.

I ordered mine through Cally on the 14th and found out 4 days later it was back ordered. It was a custom order, otherwise I would have just taken one from the store.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I ordered mine through Cally on the 14th and found out 4 days later it was back ordered. It was a custom order, otherwise I would have just taken one from the store.

The store didnt have any LH BB's. I even found out when they would be getting some from Callaway. Went to the store and asked them to hold one for me and I would literally run there and go get it immediately. And...they just didnt call. Dont know when they are getting more. And wouldnt take an order. If I didnt have store credit there I would have just gone elsewhere.

Budget Month at work. This and the last 2 weeks of session are the worst here. Everyone's stress levels are immediately elevated once March hits. Friday afternoon went over to an office that needed equipment for this morning and already I have had to go over to the office twice this morning to make sure things are good. Also have multiple calls for emergencies that really are nothing more than people either forgetting their passwords. Four straight weeks of this stuff....ugh

The Official Rant of the Day

I stepped on the scale today and learned that I had gained 22 pounds from 18 months ago. My rant is with myself. I'm really disappointed that I've been so lazy and so gluttonous that this happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I sent out a PM to the Morgan Cup guys, but haven't heard back from you, did you get it?

So this morning we sent out the job advertisement to hire my replacement at work.

My rant? The shocking number of people that have no idea how to apply for a job via email. Multiple emails of just an attached resume, with no introduction at all.

Seriously? Way to start out on the right foot. 5 applications so far, not a single decent application in the bunch.

So this morning we sent out the job advertisement to hire my replacement at work.

My rant? The shocking number of people that have no idea how to apply for a job via email. Multiple emails of just an attached resume, with no introduction at all.

Seriously? Way to start out on the right foot. 5 applications so far, not a single decent application in the bunch.

What kind of position is it?

Gotta love when your boss asks your opinion on a change to one your company's products. He basically doesn't listen and says you're over thinking it. Says he'll ask the guy who has a masters in physics. Then hear the two of them talking about it a few weeks later, going over literally the EXACT same idea I mentioned to my boss weeks before. And my boss stating thoughts that I said before like he had came up with them. Anyone have an in anywhere looking for a mechanical engineer???

Life getting in the way of THP events. Stupid orientation dates are stupid...I have to kiss SeeMore goodbye.

Life getting in the way of THP events. Stupid orientation dates are stupid...I have to kiss SeeMore goodbye.

Nooooooo! That is very unfortunate JN!

That's no good JN, sorry to hear that man.

Fing United....Brought my clubs to bring to HHI and United lost them. No Idea where they are. You will see one unhappy man if they do not find them.

Bummer deal, Nate. I know how it is that work comes first.

More mouth surgery. Hopefully I am done now. I gave in and took the pain meds. This sucks.

Nate, That sucks.

Dev, Feel better soon my friend.

I do not understand why my wife's co-workers allow themselves to be bullied at work every day my the general manager. I hear about this garbage every day, and I really just want to punch this guy in the face!

You are all adults, voice your issues! Its completely ridiculous the stuff they are allowing him to say to them, bullying this woman who is about to go on mat leave.

More mouth surgery. Hopefully I am done now. I gave in and took the pain meds. This sucks.

Hope that's the last one. Sorry to hear buddy.

Hope that's the last one. Sorry to hear buddy.

I took oxycodone and the pain is gone for the most part but I feel like a zombie and can't keep my eyes open. This is why I never take pain meds.

Hang in there bro, it sounds better than looking at real estate!

I took oxycodone and the pain is gone for the most part but I feel like a zombie and can't keep my eyes open. This is why I never take pain meds.

Have you tried half of a pill? That's all I take when I take them. No zombieness on half a pill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back