Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

What a tough looking hole

From the whites: 3w towards the tree, then 6i in.
Sink the 3' putt for bird!

I was just watching golf fix and positive thoughts are key!

3 wood
And hopefully 8i or 7 at worse

What a tough looking hole

It's much more difficult in person than it looks in the pic that's for sure, especially if the wind is blowing a little.

4 wood, 9 iron. This is so much fun to do looking at the yardage book. I won't remember any of this discussion when I actually get to these tees.

4 wood, 9 iron. This is so much fun to do looking at the yardage book. I won't remember any of this discussion when I actually get to these tees.

Actually notes are being taken and you will be penalized if you play the hole differently.

LOL

Actually notes are being taken and you will be penalized if you play the hole differently.

LOL
Ok then. After my 4 wood across the fairway into the trees...and my 9 iron punch back out into the fairway...its free game right?

Driver, 7iron and....... God, please no shanks!?!

I see either a 3w or hybrid off the tee. Just want to find the fairway. Then grab something from pw to 7i for the approach. All is dependent on wind.

Driver, 7iron and....... God, please no shanks!?!

Leave those things in Georgia buddy, we don't need those things in the Carolinas lol.

10 days til Fazio Friday and 11 until this amazing event! Cant wait to see everyone and meet a bunch of guys for the first time

I'm actually counting down the days until I leave this frozen wasteland . This winter has been rough, and a little Hilton Head THP golf will be good for the soul!

It's below 30 here today too. This winter sucks!

10 days til Fazio Friday and 11 until this amazing event! Cant wait to see everyone and meet a bunch of guys for the first time

This put a smile on my face this morning. Almost time to start scripting and packing the car.

This put a smile on my face this morning. Almost time to start scripting and packing the car.

Only 11 days left and you haven't been scripting yet? That seems impossible to me lol

Only 11 days left and you haven't been scripting yet? That seems impossible to me lol

Well, there was that Dallas thing that I was part of that kept my attention. :act-up:

I'm pretty sure that I'm wearing clothes that weekend.

I'm almost ready to shift my focus away from work and towards next weekend. I just have a 10K on Saturday and a pile of work that has to be plowed through.

Time to hit Dick's for some scripting. Hopefully my transportation can handle all the outfit changes I will be bringing.

I'm not sure who will be happier me or the mrs? I think she maybe tired of hearing about it.

What she has forgotten as she will have to listen to me when I get back as well :)

Anyone looking forward to this?

Cant wait to see what Bridgestone has in store for the series!

TopSecretPrizes FTW!

nadejapa.jpg

My countdown is to Friday. When I will be golfing! And out of this horrible cold!

Excited is an understatement! I'm ready now.

Back